I can't sign in to forza horizon 5 when I try I meet a xbix login window but when I press...

Discus and support I can't sign in to forza horizon 5 when I try I meet a xbix login window but when I press... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't sign in to forza horizon 5 when I try I meet a xbix login window but when I press sign in it says login needed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sondreprox, May 14, 2023.

1. Sondreprox
    Sondreprox Guest

I can't sign in to forza horizon 5 when I try I meet a xbix login window but when I press...

I can't sign in to forza horizon 5 when I try I meet a xbix login window but when I press sign in it says login needed

:)

Sondreprox, May 14, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

I can't sign in to forza horizon 5 when I try I meet a xbix login window but when I press sign in it says login needed

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app and Xbox app,

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, do the same for the Xbox app, try logging in again and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to log in again and see if it works.

Solution 3:

Please open the PowerShell in admin mode and paste the following below:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
  3. Oliver KrebsPedersen Win User

Xbox Parental Control

the problem with this is that when i try to edit xbox profile settings it will just redirect me to microsoft Support or when i go to the xbox website i can't press on sign in. i am trying to get this fixed so i can enter the Forza Horizon 4 Auction house,
    clubs and more
  4. Miloslav Bečička Win User

how to link xbox to steam

Hello i have forza horizon 5 on steam. Today i wanna play forza but when i got into forza and clicked play it gived me a window to sign in to xbox, when i clicked sign in it gived me a window that i have to sign to play. When i went to xbox game bar i had my steam connected to xbox so i deleted it and again connected it back to xbox account but it still gives me this error. Do you have ani advise? (Sorry for my bad english).
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't work.what should I do ?

Hey Ali!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, may I know which platform device are you playing the game Forza Horizon 5, is it on Windows PC or Xbox console?

Kindly confirm if the purchase for the Forza Horizon 5 premium add-on bundle was successful by signing your account on account.microsoft.com > Payment and Billing > Order History.
  6. Paul Bab Win User

I can't login when starting Forza Horizon 3

Hi,

To isolate your concern, we need to gather the following information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you experiencing issues with signing in to other games on your Windows 10 computer?
    • Have you made any changes on your Windows 10 computer prior to this issue?

To help resolve sign-in problems with in-game accounts on Windows 10, refer to this

link
    and perform the solutions provided.

Let us know how it goes.
Thema:

1. I can't sign in to forza horizon 5 when I try I meet a xbix login window but when I press... - Similar Threads - can't sign forza

2. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  3. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...
  4. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  5. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  6. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...
  7. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  8. Can't Sign in Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Sign in Forza horizon 5: I Can't Sign into my Microsoft account on Forza Horizon 5 Steam whenever I press my account nothing happen and tell me to choose again and again and again till it tells me you can't sign in now...
  9. Can't play Forza Horizon 3 due to sign in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Forza Horizon 3 due to sign in problem: [img] I really need some help with repairing this issue.Whenever I try to play Forza Horizon 3 This pops up : Please Help e8bd9e00-32d7-4d0d-bee1-2d3859ebe514
  10. Forza can't sign in, unable to play. "Sign in needed"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza can't sign in, unable to play. "Sign in needed": When trying to play Horizon 3 I get to the menu where it says press "Enter" to start and when I press it it should log me in so I can start playing but instead it just pops up a window for a...