I cant sign in to any account after resetting my xbox series S

Discus and support I cant sign in to any account after resetting my xbox series S in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; got told to reset because games were not installing and my xbox simply wasn’t loading anything even the home screen so yeah xbox support said reset it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kieran Moulders, Jan 21, 2023.

1. I cant sign in to any account after resetting my xbox series S

got told to reset because games were not installing and my xbox simply wasn’t loading anything even the home screen so yeah xbox support said reset it so i have now i’ve been trying to log into my xbox for 2 days and it just gives me a loading screen when i sign in. Tried every different way of signing in and it doesn’t work even with the xbox app it doesn't work and my xbox is incapable of anything

:)

Kieran Moulders, Jan 21, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Kieram, what kind of reset did you do on your console keeping games or deleting everything?

Is your console connected to the internet via wifi or network cable?
  3. FrederikKarlsen Win User

i cant sign into my xbox one ?

Update :

in profile and system menu when i choice + add new it should lead me to title screen to entering my email and password but , after 2 second it will show the black screen and it moves to xbox dashboard . its almost 1 day i cant play with my xbox because after
    i did reset but keep my games and app now i dont have any account on my console and even i cant play offline .

when xbxo dont show me the screen to entering my email and password what can i do ? how can i fix this ??????????

Xbox Live Status works fine but i cant sign in ? my xbox one s connected to internet but i cant sign in . i will be appreciated if anyone can help me how i can fix this .
  4. William Splawn Win User

Why will games not go to the download queue and download on my Xbox series s.

I did this last resort full reset. I was unable to download any of the games I own after this full reset. I assume that this means my Xbox series s’s hard drive is faulty. Am I right with this assumption?
  5. abhinav mishra1 Win User

Want help in service centres in Noida for my Xbox One S. It is an out of warranty device.

Cant create a service order for my series s console , after sales support for Xbox india is such a hassle
  6. Ghostworkz Win User

Making my Home Xbox not working.

I have this exact issue. His is my setup:

My son has a One S

I have a Series X

I was able to set the One S as my home xbox

I added his account to the Series X. Went to setting and then to my home xbox. At first, it is checked, then I get the circle, and the check mark is removed. Click on make this my home xbox on the Series X using his account, the circle spins, and then back to the "unchecked" box.

Checking his (One S), my account still has that xbox as my home xbox.

Reset networking, reset MAC address, flushed ARP cache on my switch and router, restarted all of those devices, and reset the Series X (both hard power cycle and factory reset). No luck.

Is it due to his account technically being a Xbox One profile and mine a Series X?

Also, my son's account is a child account but, unrestricted.
Thema:

1. I cant sign in to any account after resetting my xbox series S - Similar Threads - cant sign account

2. I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT: I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH on my xbox one s and I gave it to the repair shop.After i got my xbox I FORGOT MY PASSWORD so i clicked the option FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD and they asked my...
  3. Cant sign in to microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in to microsoft account: Im trying to sign in to an account but it says my email doesn't exist, when I click create one, it says my email already is a microsoft account. What should I do?...
  4. Xbox one cant sign in or add a new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one cant sign in or add a new account: Hello, yesterday day I tried to sign in but I was unable to sign and I was then told to remove the account, and when I tried to sign in I was unable Pls help. 588b50fa-4974-45c7-b8ac-165f023ce575
  5. I cant sign into my microsoft account because its not secure and the verification email is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into my microsoft account because its not secure and the verification email is...: I tried opening my Minecraft launcher and log into my Microsoft account, i have the email password and everything but it says my account isn't secure and needs verification, so i tried that. It...
  6. How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though...: There is no way i can speak to somebody as you need me to sign in, which i cant because event though i have the correct password you blocked my account, i cant access the email to get the...
  7. Cant Sign Into Xbox Account on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Sign Into Xbox Account on PC: I Have Been trying to Sign into my xbox account on my pc for a while but when i try to It tells me to put it my windows security pin and when i do this message pops up saying to try again later, i...
  8. cant sign in to microsoft account to play sea of thieves

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in to microsoft account to play sea of thieves: i bought sea of thieves on steam. when i open the game it is already logined in some account i dont know (it might be the account which was hacked few weeks ago) In the main menu i press sign...
  9. I Cant Sign Into My Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Cant Sign Into My Account: I cant sign into my account because I have been locked out. The number i had on the account previously is no longer valid and all the information i try to give the people who handle it is...
  10. Cant sign in to Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in to Xbox account?: So, I can sign in to my Microsoft account normally, see all my settings. BUT when I try to sign into Xbox with the password I know is right because I just reset it, it says incorrect password. It...