I can't sign in on my Xbox One.

Discus and support I can't sign in on my Xbox One. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't sign in on my Xbox One. There is a large delay and then it kicks me out. c136037a-8c8e-4e25-a441-229de5521567 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EnviableChip890, Dec 7, 2022.

1. I can't sign in on my Xbox One.

I can't sign in on my Xbox One. There is a large delay and then it kicks me out.

:)

EnviableChip890, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. Toke Petersen Win User

Can't sign in on xbox live on xbox 360

I can't sign in to Xbox live on 360.

I can sign in on my Xbox One, but if I choose 360 games on my Xbox one it says the same. But Xbox One games works fine?
  4. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

I can't sign into my account on xbox one

Hey there,

When you try and sign into your account on Xbox One, please can you tell me what error message or code your receiving?

Thing you can try is clearing your Xbox's cache by pressing and holding the power button on the Xbox Console and waiting for it to completely shut down. Then turning it on again and trying to log into your account again.

Hope this works,

Regards,
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Why can't I sign in to my XBOX ONE?

Hey Geoffrey11! Are you receiving an error message or code when trying to sign in? You may want to try a

power cycle
    to see if it helps resolve the issue. Post back and let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Roosterrock149 Win User

Change/delete Twitch account

I can't sign out either, I signed in on my xbox 360 before I had an Xbox one, and once I got xbox one, I wanted to stream and I made a new twitch account to match my YouTube channel name and because I have long since forgotten the password of my old one,
    but when I got twitch on Xbox one and tried to sign in, I was already somehow signed in on my old one and it wouldn't let me sign out
Thema:

1. I can't sign in on my Xbox One. - Similar Threads - can't sign

2. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...
  3. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  4. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  5. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...
  6. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  7. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  8. Can't sign into my main xbox account on my PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into my main xbox account on my PC: I just installed new storage on my computer and i got to log into my Xbox app account i can't and i try multiple times and the only accounts I Can log into are my others which don't have my data...
  9. I can't get Roblox to sign in for my kids on my Xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get Roblox to sign in for my kids on my Xbox x: I have an x box account and then made 2 for each of my kids, they each already have Roblox accounts as well and I can't get them logged in on the Xbox. I got a 3 month game pass but didn't set up...
  10. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...