i cant sign in into my my microsft acount on my system

Discus and support i cant sign in into my my microsft acount on my system in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i cant even click on sign in, it dosent want to go on the sign in page, the same in settings, its not signed in my microsoft acount or my xbox or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by giantgoose5339, Feb 17, 2023.

1. i cant sign in into my my microsft acount on my system

i cant even click on sign in, it dosent want to go on the sign in page, the same in settings, its not signed in my microsoft acount or my xbox or minecraft.

:)

giantgoose5339, Feb 17, 2023
  2. StevenK_M Win User

Hello giantgoose5339,

Thanks for reaching out to Microsoft Community.

We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. We understand how frustrating it is not be able to sign-in on your Microsoft account.

Just a heads-up, Microsoft accounts offer a single sign-in to other Microsoft services, including Outlook.com, OneDrive, Skype and Xbox. To avoid any privacy or security breach to your data, changes to Microsoft accounts are all automatically handled and validated. We will not be able to manually make any changes to the account, but for now please allow me to perform whatever support we can provide for this issue.

With that being said, please follow the workaround on I can't sign in to my Microsoft account - Microsoft Support.

Let me know if that helps. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

StevenK
  3. Death Lotus 118 Win User

I forgot my email address and password for my xbox live profile

i cant go to account because it needs my microsft account to sign in so i cant check the account if it wont let me sign in without the ACCOUNT.
  4. BoxBag1 Win User

xbox 360 cant download apps

I have no idea just started to get this with my 360 i got from a friend?

Saw this and got problems heard that i have to change my microsft acount region but dont know need help?!!
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

i cant sign into my microsoft acount on my playstation

I'm sorry but account linking happens on the other company's server, and Sony will never allow you to disconnect an account on their service. You'll have to ask them to change their policy
  6. Samueleveleigh Win User

i cant sign into my microsoft acount on my playstation

but i dont uderstand i have signed into the acount before with the same email

thanks sam
Thema:

1. i cant sign in into my my microsft acount on my system - Similar Threads - cant sign microsft

2. I cant sign in on the xbox website

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign in on the xbox website: I press log in, and it does the whole process but when it loads im not logged in, which I need to be so I can get my old fortnite account back f53ca20d-8559-4819-8960-7b835d5376d2
  3. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  4. why cant i sign in on xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i sign in on xbox live?: i cannot sign in on my console. why not? 56ebaa89-7c7c-4f1b-a24f-55aa30449f22
  5. I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app: im trying to sign in to the mobile authenticator app, but my number 1 problem is: i cant access a authenticator code, because im trying to sign into authenticator. and number 2 problem: the phone...
  6. cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming: i am unable to sign into my microsoft account on Xbox cloud gaming beta as it takes me back to the main page with out leting me imput any info and if i do nothing happens and it asked me to sign...
  7. I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT: I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH on my xbox one s and I gave it to the repair shop.After i got my xbox I FORGOT MY PASSWORD so i clicked the option FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD and they asked my...
  8. Cant sign in to Xbox app (0x80073B0C)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in to Xbox app (0x80073B0C): Cant sign in to Xbox app it just goes back to the main menu and pops up with Unexpected error cant log you in. Fault code is (0x80073B0C) have tried everything and I've got no clue. Any help would...
  9. cant sign in just get white screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign in just get white screen: I'm basically copy-pasting an old post, because I have the same problem but the solution suggested on thé thread doesnt work for me! i cant login to my account it will load for like 3 seconds...
  10. someone help cant sign in xbox (microsft flight simmulator

in XBoX on Windows
    someone help cant sign in xbox (microsft flight simmulator: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this sign in to account.live.com 1c529fdc-1838-4016-883b-a5a98eaf04f1