I can’t sign in because I forgot my accounts email

Discus and support I can’t sign in because I forgot my accounts email in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used to have an xbox but it broke so I stopped using it, later I bought another one but forgot my accounts email, I do remember the gamertag and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EnchantedDiamond, Mar 19, 2020.

1. I can’t sign in because I forgot my accounts email

I used to have an xbox but it broke so I stopped using it, later I bought another one but forgot my accounts email, I do remember the gamertag and possibly the password as it is the same password I use for any other account, is there something I can do
    to be able to use the account again or is it a lost cause, please help I don’t want to make another account and buy all my games again

:)

EnchantedDiamond, Mar 19, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Enchanted,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are trying to recover the account. You will be unable to do the account recovery form as you need to know the email. The best option is request a call from support. They can look up the gamer tag.
    If the can VERIFY the account they can provide the information.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Ironwilled Win User

4. antisocialtb Win User

anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?

Thanks Janet but i had a question if they do decide to appeal my ban will i need to have do anything with my email connected to my account or not? because i forgot the password and can’t access the email but i can still access my xbox account so do you think they will just let me go back to my account or do i need to do something before that
  5. cookiemamma Win User

Security info hasnt changed after editing profile

Forgot to add, I couldnt verify my new email because I got the following message:

Your email address wasn't verified

This email address couldn't be verified because the wrong Microsoft account may have been entered. Try signing in with another Microsoft account.

Although I followed the link from my email that was sent from my microsft account
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Can’t login to email

My son changed the email on our Xbox account. Now I can’t sign into my email account. What can I do to resolve this problem?
    Hopefully it wasnt a Microsoft email he removed from the account because per https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account it says:

"Warning When removing an email alias that’s connected to a Microsoft domain (such as @Outlook.com, @Live.com, or @Hotmail.com), that email is completely deleted from our systems and can’t be used to send or receive emails. It won’t be available for use again as an alias on another account. Microsoft doesn’t recycle email addresses, so it can’t be reclaimed at a future time."

If this is what he did then I dont think there is any way of reversing this once it's been done but someone can correct me if im wrong.
Thema:

1. I can’t sign in because I forgot my accounts email - Similar Threads - can’t sign forgot

2. Can’t sign in when playing on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in when playing on backwards compatible games: [img] Started happening out of nowhere and I have no idea why. It will randomly let me sign in sometimes and I’ve tried everything I can think of to fix it, but nothings working....
  3. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  4. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  5. Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?: My fiance bought me an Xbox series X for Christmas this last year and I finally got to setting it up, only for the console to not allow me to sign in to my account. I click the sign in button,...
  6. Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X: Lately I have been spending a lot of time playing Fallout 3, catching up on the DLCs I never played and recently purchased just last month. So I grabbed my old 2012 save off of my xbox 360,...
  7. I can’t sign into my roblox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t sign into my roblox account: I can’t sign back into my roblox account for some reason I know all the info for my account but it won’t let me back in it keeps saying something went wrong please try again later what do I do...
  8. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  9. Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser: Hi, I’m having a problem with Xbox Cloud Gaming. I want to play Fortnite on my browser, but I can’t sign in to my Epic Games account. I have tried clearing my cache, resetting my password, and...
  10. Can’t sign in to Minecraft on my ps5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign in to Minecraft on my ps5: I have many accounts and I can’t sign into Microsoft on any of those accounts on Minecraft it just says that there are all ready connected to a play station network...