I can't sign in at all, whenever i try to log in to my console it just says error or...

Discus and support I can't sign in at all, whenever i try to log in to my console it just says error or... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried changing my internet connection and still nothing happens. I did reset my console several times still nothing. It's quite frustrating to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by shajid rahman1, Apr 29, 2023.

1. I can't sign in at all, whenever i try to log in to my console it just says error or...

I tried changing my internet connection and still nothing happens. I did reset my console several times still nothing. It's quite frustrating to be honest. I'm using Xbox series S

:)

shajid rahman1, Apr 29, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I can't sign in at all, whenever i try to log in to my console it just says error or nothing happens after loading

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Can you please try signing in to https://account.xbox.com/profile and check if you can sign in from there without any issues?

If there are no errors, kindly perform a powercycle on your console by following the steps below:

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​"
  3. aSkywars Win User

Account Hacked and Microsoft Support won't help...

Hi,

Ok sorry about that but right now the hacker linked his account to my account and whenever I try to log in to Minecraft launcher using my original account it says "account doesn't exist". Did he change the username or I just can't sign in because it's an alias? But still, I appreciate your help.
  4. AbsorbedKarma Win User

Xbox keeps signing me in as AbsorbedKarma

i've tried all this,

nothing is working.

whenever i even try to sign out, it just continues on and signs this account straight back in without me clicking anything, all my emails have been place on lockdown from me trying to get hold of the info so i can just log into my gt.
  5. HeavenOrHell-B1D4ACC Win User

0x87dd0006

I keep getting this error whenever I try to sign in on my Xbox One. It's pretty annoying when you can't do the one thing you really want to when you just get home from work =/.
  6. NoahPaige Win User

Xbox Live Services Down?

Whenever I try to sign in, I get a message that says: "We couldnt sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in to account.live.com" The error code is: 0x87DD0006

Anyone know what the problem is? My friends are currently signed in and playing but I can not. I also signed into my friends accounts that are on my xbox and they work just fine! The only one not working is mine
Thema:

I can't sign in at all, whenever i try to log in to my console it just says error or...

1. I can't sign in at all, whenever i try to log in to my console it just says error or... - Similar Threads - can't sign whenever

2. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...
  3. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  4. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  5. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...
  6. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  7. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  8. Can't sign into my main xbox account on my PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into my main xbox account on my PC: I just installed new storage on my computer and i got to log into my Xbox app account i can't and i try multiple times and the only accounts I Can log into are my others which don't have my data...
  9. I can't get Roblox to sign in for my kids on my Xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get Roblox to sign in for my kids on my Xbox x: I have an x box account and then made 2 for each of my kids, they each already have Roblox accounts as well and I can't get them logged in on the Xbox. I got a 3 month game pass but didn't set up...
  10. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...