I can't share anything!

Discus and support I can't share anything! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't share anything on my Xbox one, and I can't choose background picture. Please help me! 3012453c-8987-46d1-a055-6a27facdbe6e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigRedMonster0, Dec 31, 2015.

1. I can't share anything!

I can't share anything on my Xbox one, and I can't choose background picture.

Please help me!

:)

BigRedMonster0, Dec 31, 2015
  2. Spectre51
    Spectre51 Guest
    Uploadstudio not uploading to onedrive

Have this same issue. Can't share anything to Onedrive.

Spectre51, Dec 31, 2015
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    I can't buy anything

Could you post back the specific error message and error code you receive when you purchase? Is this happening with one specific product? Once we have some more details, we can help further narrow this down! I can't share anything! :)

Mister Beep, Dec 31, 2015
  4. Francia J. Win User

Can't upload or share anything.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware, Talion1678.

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  5. Spectre51 Win User

Uploadstudio not uploading to onedrive

Have this same issue. Can't share anything to Onedrive.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

is there a solution to the game share not working sometimes ?

Game sharing outside your physical household is a violation of TOS and can lead to account and hardware bans. Unless he lives in the exact same house, you can't share anything with them.
  7. SwordofWhedon Win User

My Cousin

You can't share anything with anyone who doesn't live at your physical address, and only on console, not PC if that was the case.
  8. ngocphi Win User

I Can't Buy Anything

Before you do please register billing info and enable reoccuring purchases and online transactions

This should help

Keep in mind when you buy prepaid visas you are playing Russian roulette with your wallet

You might as well drop it with whatever balance you had and pray noone takes it thats how bad they are

One they arent meant for reoccuring purchases and even then the fees are horrible

2 you have a 50/50 chance of getting one to work with online services

Visa vanilla seems best

Billing support could help you but as mentioned its a roll of a dice
Thema:

I can't share anything!

1. I can't share anything! - Similar Threads - can't share anything

2. I can't game share gta online enhanced version any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't game share gta online enhanced version any help?: I recently got my brother a series x and im the one with game pass and gta 5 online and enhanced is on game pass so i downloaded it on his xbox through my account and made his new xbox my home but...
  3. Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription: I recently upgraded from my old Xbox One to a new Xbox Series X. Previously, on my old xbox, I was able to download and play GamePass games using my Mother's GamePass Ultimate subscription. I...
  4. It says shared content denied and then it takes me to settings but I can't change them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says shared content denied and then it takes me to settings but I can't change them?: Whenever I try to launch Roblox on my Xbox series s it says share content denied but when I click it it takes me to settings and it don't let me change my settings....
  5. I can't share my real name but I haven't been suspended before.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't share my real name but I haven't been suspended before.: I am quite confused,I went to change my real name and apparently showing it is blocked due to my past behavior? But haven't had any suspensions to my knowledge and the enforcement page says this...
  6. Why can't the Ultimate game pass be shared with family on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't the Ultimate game pass be shared with family on PC?: Same [mod removed] question, not sure why I also have to write here!?! GAME PASS ULTIMATE ON PCs, why can't I share with the family durrr 580c7160-af9f-4037-90d9-10cc2cc66694
  7. I can't game share with my friends.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't game share with my friends.: I just used all 5 of my switches and used them to gameshare with my friends. Then it was fine and the check mark for make this my home xbox got blanked and now they can't gameshare with me and I...
  8. Why can't I game share with my buddy on our Xbox Ones?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I game share with my buddy on our Xbox Ones?: So, my buddy finally got back to playing on his own Xbox One, problem is, whenever we game shared before, it would allow us to get access to any games either one of us could play before. Now, he's...
  9. New Xbox - can't share games

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Xbox - can't share games: Hi, hopefully someone can help me out here with a solution to a specific problem I've been having. It's important that a few things are completely understood about my situation first. First of...
  10. Why can't I game share ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I game share ?: Can a Xbox Series S game share with a Xbox One, of course given that the game is not a Series X\S version, because I'm facing difficulties doing so. I have tried removing accounts and adding them...