I can't share anthing!!!!

Discus and support I can't share anthing!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's been over 2 weeks and i still cant share anthing! i can't share any of the clips i get sent or share any of mine. it says that i have shared it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by G I JOES BUDDY, Jan 2, 2016.

1. I can't share anthing!!!!

It's been over 2 weeks and i still cant share anthing! i can't share any of the clips i get sent or share any of mine. it says that i have shared it but its no where to be found. I pretty much hate xbox after windows 10. It's alot harder to find your clips, somtimes
    they'll be there and next minute there not. Doesn't show how many views the clip has on the activity feed. No more trending or the option to sreach for the just "Epic moment, Epic fail" there is so many *** problems i don't even know where to start. i really
    hope you guys are aware of all these problems and fix them ASAP. i can't take one more xbox problem. it's doing my head in & the rest of the xbox community. who ever is in charge of all the updates should get fired and hope they know they are making wrose
    with every update!!

:)

G I JOES BUDDY, Jan 2, 2016
  2. Alchemy/Enchant/Smithing Exploit

Could someone explain to me how this works? I have them all to lvl 100 with the needed perks but I can't seem to make anthing better than a + 27% fortify enchanting potion. Im probably doing something wrong. Thanks!

PolicerOfPain, Jan 2, 2016
  3. frostyhoyt16
    frostyhoyt16 Guest
    never buying another xbox 360

My brand new xbox came with only 3GB, so i configured a flashdrive for it last night and saved stuff on it. Then when i went to play today , the flashdrive was un-configured. why can't microsoft do anthing right.

frostyhoyt16, Jan 2, 2016
  4. I can't share anthing!!!!

Hi everybody! I need help from somebody because every time I call MS Support, I get the same old run around, the same troubleshooting stuff, the same lie them saying "we never heard of this problem before..." and "it's working on our end..",etc.,etc. I have
    been having problems since this past Oct. with not being able to share anything,like anything,not comment on anything. It's been frustrating to say the least.I feel like I'm on lockdown,like a muzzled dog. I'm angry that MS doesn't address these issues because
    I know I'm not the only one that is having these problems. Their lack of customer support is disgraceful. You mean to tell me, that Microsoft is a software company and they don't know what the hell is going on or how to fix this problem?! Microsoft needs to
    get with the program. I would appreciate very much if somebody out there could help me! Thank you!

RocketQueen71, Jan 2, 2016
  5. Buddy, I've been dealing with for months!! It sucks!

RocketQueen71, Jan 2, 2016
  6. same here its never been this bad tho.

G I JOES BUDDY, Oct 31, 2018
  7. G I JOES BUDDY Win User

same here its never been this bad tho.
  8. RocketQueen71 Win User

Buddy, I've been dealing with for months!! It sucks!
  9. RocketQueen71 Win User

Hi everybody! I need help from somebody because every time I call MS Support, I get the same old run around, the same troubleshooting stuff, the same lie them saying "we never heard of this problem before..." and "it's working on our end..",etc.,etc. I have
    been having problems since this past Oct. with not being able to share anything,like anything,not comment on anything. It's been frustrating to say the least.I feel like I'm on lockdown,like a muzzled dog. I'm angry that MS doesn't address these issues because
    I know I'm not the only one that is having these problems. Their lack of customer support is disgraceful. You mean to tell me, that Microsoft is a software company and they don't know what the hell is going on or how to fix this problem?! Microsoft needs to
    get with the program. I would appreciate very much if somebody out there could help me! Thank you!
  10. Barbarus85 Win User

I’m scared my account may get banned

If you didn't do anthing wrong they can't ban you.
  11. Rebelled Win User

XBL Gold years glitch?

Explain's Anth's obsession with gamerscore.
Thema:

1. I can't share anthing!!!! - Similar Threads - can't share anthing

2. I can't game share gta online enhanced version any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't game share gta online enhanced version any help?: I recently got my brother a series x and im the one with game pass and gta 5 online and enhanced is on game pass so i downloaded it on his xbox through my account and made his new xbox my home but...
  3. Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription: I recently upgraded from my old Xbox One to a new Xbox Series X. Previously, on my old xbox, I was able to download and play GamePass games using my Mother's GamePass Ultimate subscription. I...
  4. It says shared content denied and then it takes me to settings but I can't change them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says shared content denied and then it takes me to settings but I can't change them?: Whenever I try to launch Roblox on my Xbox series s it says share content denied but when I click it it takes me to settings and it don't let me change my settings....
  5. I can't share my real name but I haven't been suspended before.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't share my real name but I haven't been suspended before.: I am quite confused,I went to change my real name and apparently showing it is blocked due to my past behavior? But haven't had any suspensions to my knowledge and the enforcement page says this...
  6. Why can't the Ultimate game pass be shared with family on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't the Ultimate game pass be shared with family on PC?: Same [mod removed] question, not sure why I also have to write here!?! GAME PASS ULTIMATE ON PCs, why can't I share with the family durrr 580c7160-af9f-4037-90d9-10cc2cc66694
  7. I can't game share with my friends.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't game share with my friends.: I just used all 5 of my switches and used them to gameshare with my friends. Then it was fine and the check mark for make this my home xbox got blanked and now they can't gameshare with me and I...
  8. Why can't I game share with my buddy on our Xbox Ones?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I game share with my buddy on our Xbox Ones?: So, my buddy finally got back to playing on his own Xbox One, problem is, whenever we game shared before, it would allow us to get access to any games either one of us could play before. Now, he's...
  9. New Xbox - can't share games

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Xbox - can't share games: Hi, hopefully someone can help me out here with a solution to a specific problem I've been having. It's important that a few things are completely understood about my situation first. First of...
  10. Why can't I game share ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I game share ?: Can a Xbox Series S game share with a Xbox One, of course given that the game is not a Series X\S version, because I'm facing difficulties doing so. I have tried removing accounts and adding them...