I cant setup my xbox cause my internet isnt showing there please help

Discus and support I cant setup my xbox cause my internet isnt showing there please help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant seem to setup my xbox cause i cant connect to any internet connections 38022f4c-d847-4f31-9ab1-fa9bf48a18ab Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Robert Troncea, May 6, 2023.

1. I cant setup my xbox cause my internet isnt showing there please help

I cant seem to setup my xbox cause i cant connect to any internet connections

:)

Robert Troncea, May 6, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Robert!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Let me provide you with the steps on how to connect your Xbox console to the internet.

I would highly recommend connecting your console to the internet using a wired ethernet cable connection.

Note To make a wired connection from your console to your router, gateway, or modem, you might need to use a long network cable, depending on the location of your networking hardware.

If you’re making a wired connection to a router or gateway, plug one end of a network cable into a port on your router or gateway, and plug the other end of the cable into the back of your console.

If you’re connecting your Xbox console directly to a modem, follow these steps:

Plug one end of a network cable into your modem.

Plug the other end of the network cable into the back of your console.

Turn off the console by holding the power button for 5 seconds.

Unplug the power cord from the back of the modem.

After 1 minute, plug the modem back in and wait for all of the lights to return to their normal state.

Turn on the console.

Checking your network cables

If you experience any problems connecting to the network, first check that your network cables are connected correctly:

Note Carefully examine every network cable that is plugged into the router, gateway, or modem for kinks, stripped plastic shielding, and exposed or frayed wires. If you see any defects in a network cable, replace it.

Unplug the network cable from the back of your console.

Inspect the cable’s connector and the Xbox console’s socket to make sure that they are clean and free of debris.

Plug it back in, making sure it clicks into place.

Follow the network cable to your router, gateway, or modem and unplug it.

Inspect the cable’s connector and the socket of the router, gateway, or modem to make sure that they are clean and free of debris.

Plug the network cable back into your router, gateway, or modem (for a router or a gateway, try plugging the network cable into a different port). Make sure the cable clicks into place.

Verify that all power cables are firmly seated in the router, gateway, or modem and that all networking devices are powered on.

Test your network connection

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.

Select Test network connection.

If the connection test is successful, your console will connect to the Xbox network. (If you are prompted to update your console software, select Yes.)

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Justin812 Win User

Xbox wont connect to my hotspot

My hotspot worked great before XBOX live went down. Now it shows my wifi but says it cant connect to the internet or that my network isnt set up but it is set up...
  4. blaze38833 Win User

Xbox wont connect to my hotspot

My hotspot worked great before XBOX live went down. Now it shows my wifi but says it cant connect to the internet or that my network isnt set up but it is set up...
    Same here
  5. Zheqii Win User

Random connection interupted! HELP!

Sorry that it took so long but i dud that and.... No lag at all. But the wifi is out because the router isnt setup. Once i tried to connect both the router and the xbox to the modem, only one worked. If the router was connected the xbox said: cant connect
    to dhcp server.

So what does this mean: should i buy a better router since the problem isnt the modem or my internet, or can i connect both my xbox and my router on the modem
  6. jellowd2 Win User

Xbox 360 slim wifi trouble

I cant do that because my wifi isnt showing up my 5ghz is but my 2.4 ghz isnt.
Thema:

1. I cant setup my xbox cause my internet isnt showing there please help - Similar Threads - cant setup cause

2. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  3. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  4. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  5. I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC: I've tried messing with a bunch of different things/settings that others have recommended online, and still cant get the game to run on windows 10, id love some guidance, or for someone to...
  6. Where can i find the setup code for xbox app i cant find it in my xbox settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can i find the setup code for xbox app i cant find it in my xbox settings: I want to connect my xbox app to my xbox one s, i forgot my password and want to use the setup code instead but i canr find it ae6b0023-a361-44f3-aa1f-c7affc569c58
  7. i cant setup windows media for my xbox360

in XboX Networking Hardware
    i cant setup windows media for my xbox360: i cant setup windows media for my xbox360 i cant setup windows media for my xbox360 because www.xbox.com/pcsetup wont show anywhere to put in the code that my xbox told me to put in....
  8. Cant get pass initial setup update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get pass initial setup update: I can't get passed the initial update it's gets passed %5 fa2f947c-1e81-4a09-a4d3-0daa93b27db7
  9. Cant setup my network!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant setup my network!: I haven't had any problems playing xbox live recently. I just got disconnected, and i cant even sign in to my wireless network with the CORRECT password. It says "cant connect. Check your network...
  10. new console cant use wifi after first time setup and update

in XBoX on Consoles
    new console cant use wifi after first time setup and update: i got a brand new xbox one console on 22/12/14, went to set up on xmas eve and during setup it asked to connect to WIFI, this was done successfully however during initial update it said update...