I can't setup my console on the xbox app

Discus and support I can't setup my console on the xbox app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't setup my xbox on the xbox app, when It tells me to sign into my account on the console after I sign in it gives me the error "try again in a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by karzansher76, Jul 30, 2022.

1. karzansher76
    karzansher76 Guest

I can't setup my xbox on the xbox app, when It tells me to sign into my account on the console after I sign in it gives me the error "try again in a bit, something went wrong" this has been happening ever since I got my new series X but I didn't pay much mind to it, but now when I tried to setup discord on my console it tells me that I have to set up my console on the xbox app

:)

karzansher76, Jul 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this buddy

So, right now your console have installed an insider Xbox system?

May I know if you tried using a different wifi network to see how it goes?
    Or which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this?

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user
  3. ngocphi Win User

I can't get the 10 digit code for my Xbox 360 250GB Slim

THats because you can't do online setup on 360 consoles

Xbox app is NOT compatible with xbox 360
  4. ShaneHepburn Win User

My smartglass app

5. TonalIce3305876 Win User

Xbox app Console setup

On the xbox app i saw an option to setup a console. It said i need a code from the console's update screen. What do they by that and how can i find this code?
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox app Console setup

Hello UnDyingYeet,

We understand that you're inquiring about a code that you can use through the Xbox application to finish setup on your console while it updates.

If you have already done the update, and would like this information for future reference, you can actually visit our website to view our set
    up your Xbox One console
    support article.

Once you reach the update page, there should be an option at the bottom that displays "Complete setup on mobile now."

Try this and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. I can't setup my console on the xbox app - Similar Threads - can't setup console

2. xbox 360 i can't reset the pass code for the family and can't setup the media center

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 i can't reset the pass code for the family and can't setup the media center: please is there anyone that can help me I'm 65 and this thing was given 2 me. I've been on hold for over 1 hour trying to get help. I don't know why but I can't reset the family pass code even...
  3. I bought game pass through windows 10 setup and now I can't use it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought game pass through windows 10 setup and now I can't use it.: I recently built a computer and had to install Windows 10, when setting up Windows 10 I was offered to buy the game pass in the setup. I bought it there and after windows was installed, and I...
  4. Change connected email-addess of a Minecraft account / can't setup a new account - "not a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change connected email-addess of a Minecraft account / can't setup a new account - "not a...: Hi there, I moved my Minecraft-Account (as forced) to an outlook-account. I would like to change this linked email now to a new/different account. In other words: How do I connect a...
  5. Can't install games on XBox App "this location isn't setup for installing games"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install games on XBox App "this location isn't setup for installing games": I'm on a Win 10 PC. I had no issues until 2 days ago when I tried to change the install drive for one game to c: instead of my storage drive f: . The Xbox App immediately gave the "this location...
  6. Xbox One can't sign in while trying to setup console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One can't sign in while trying to setup console: I kept getting errors of every game taking too long to start so I did a factory reset that lets you keep your game/apps (including an offline update), and I can't get it to complete all the steps....
  7. *You cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is setup* I can't play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *You cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is setup* I can't play on...: First, I was playing for a good portion of the day on Xbox. I went to take a break. I logged out of the realm and the message blocked out the realms. When I click the get help button, it brings me...
  8. Xbox One can't setup a TV Anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One can't setup a TV Anymore: Recently I got a new TV (new for my apartment) as a replacement for one that broke. I am part of the few people that use my Xbox One as a media hub and used the official remote. But, I cannot...
  9. Console streaming setup, can't get it to move forward

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming setup, can't get it to move forward: I did everything the app told me to do for console streaming but nothing is happening. I can't review the survey if I can't get it to work. What do I need to do to get it to work submitted by...
  10. Can't get the setup process on the Xbox Console Streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get the setup process on the Xbox Console Streaming app: I'm already enlisted into the Xbox Insider right as it automatically signs you up for it when you install the app on your Xbox but when I go to the app it still asks me to enlist into Xbox...