I can't send or receive friend request

Discus and support I can't send or receive friend request in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I cannot sin or receive friend requests on my Xbox app or through the Xbox itself [img] 11a2a6ad-0e5d-4a76-8343-77542c2c3757 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ThomasWhatley, Jan 12, 2023.

1. I can't send or receive friend request

I cannot sin or receive friend requests on my Xbox app or through the Xbox itself
    I can't send or receive friend request [​IMG]

:)

ThomasWhatley, Jan 12, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If this is happening with multiple devices the issue can be with your account itself. Can you please sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and make sure that your setting "You can add friends" is set to "allow"?
  3. ThomasWhatley Win User

I can't send my friend a friend request and I want to know why I can't just been saying this for 2 months or longer at the bottom where the exclamation mark.
  4. MixedRaceGuy Win User

Cannot remove or add new friends

I can't send or receive friend requests, I'm talking to my friends saying did you get the request they say no, what is going on? Everything is just blank
  5. Mister Beep Win User

I can't send friend requests

Right on, happy to hear it!
  6. chandlerPZ Win User

I can't send friend requests

Hey there,

This is an issue that we're aware of, and the appropriate team is currently investigating. Can you try adding friends on Xbox.com or the Xbox app and let us know if you receive different results? Thank you for your patience!
    Its all good now. Don't know how but it works.
Thema:

1. I can't send or receive friend request - Similar Threads - can't send receive

2. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  3. I can't log in on xbox.com, It's keep sending me back to the home page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in on xbox.com, It's keep sending me back to the home page.: I was trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epicgame account and I realized that I had to log in on xbox.com first, so I tried when I was trying to log in it wasn't letting me and sent me back...
  4. My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...: My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she died) and I don't know the recovery email how i can fix that and bring the account back...
  5. Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups: I can't post looking for groups or reply to them, I've tried all fixes on this website. Changing mac address, changing dns hard reset soft reset I even tried a whole different console and i dont...
  6. Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...: Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message 0323c51a-d86d-4183-b2ce-ac3a9d4ce3ef
  7. Why can't I see messages or send them?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see messages or send them?: On Xbox app or on Xbox it won't let me see any of my messages and I can't send any either, a message at the top says in yellow text sorry couldn't retrieve your messages....
  8. My Xbox keeps sending me the message "We can't save more data for this game or app", but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox keeps sending me the message "We can't save more data for this game or app", but...: This message "We can't save more data for this game or app" only appears when I play Minecraft, which itself has been having some issues in the past months. (I won't go into it here but basically...
  9. How do I get another suspension when I'm on one how when I can't send text or join party...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get another suspension when I'm on one how when I can't send text or join party...: How do I get another suspension when I am currently on one f0534b9c-524f-46eb-8d2d-0c01375ec4fe
  10. Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended: My gamertag is But I still can't send or receive messages I checked for suspensions and I had one or so I thought it was already expired so I waisted this person called Hans time (sorry Hans)...