I can't send messages to my friends in xbox

Discus and support I can't send messages to my friends in xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i've created another account and gamertag, but however I've added friend I can't send messages, because I'm receiving info that due my behavior I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ProvableFan7847, Oct 15, 2017.

1. I can't send messages to my friends in xbox

Hi

i've created another account and gamertag, but however I've added friend I can't send messages, because I'm receiving info that due my behavior I'm blocked to send messages? Weird, this account is new, or maybe I'm using and old gamertag tag that MSFT turn
    available . Anyway, I cant send messages bu my reputation appear as a good player...

Any clue?

Regards

Mau.Onese

:)

ProvableFan7847, Oct 15, 2017
  2. I can't send messages to my friends.

Hi kaprimek -

Sorry to hear that you're unable to send messages. Let's have you power cycle your Xbox One if you haven't already first.
    It might also be necessary to reset your router/modem as well.

Let us know if you're still unable to send and/or receive messages! We're here to help.

Miss Ghidorah, Oct 15, 2017
  3. kaprimek
    kaprimek Guest
    I can't send messages to my friends.

Hello Xbox,

I have a problem with my profile on Xbox One S. I can't send messages to my friends from the beginning of assumptions my account. I have an account two days.

kaprimek, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Sounds like you may have a console privilege suspension.

If your main account is suspended then using a secondary account to avoid suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct.

A console privilege suspension is issued to stop you from doing this.

Any account on that console,old or new,will have the same restrictions as the suspended account.

Daft Badger, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

I can't send messages to my friends.

Hi kaprimek -

Sorry to hear that you're unable to send messages. Let's have you power cycle your Xbox One if you haven't already first.
    It might also be necessary to reset your router/modem as well.

Let us know if you're still unable to send and/or receive messages! We're here to help.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

I can't send message to my friend's

7. Daft Badger Win User

Sounds like you may have a console privilege suspension.

If your main account is suspended then using a secondary account to avoid suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct.

A console privilege suspension is issued to stop you from doing this.

Any account on that console,old or new,will have the same restrictions as the suspended account.
  8. mielmichiels Win User

Can't send messages to friends

hmm that's weird. Maybe try reinstalling the app? Or logging out and logging back in again?
  9. Emancy22 Win User

I can't send message to my friends on Xbox one

Hey there Emancy!

To clarify, when you looked at the link you posted, did you go through with getting the code sent to your mobile phone and updating that information? If not, you'll need to start there.

Let us know!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
    Yes, I followed all of the steps listed in the attached link.
Thema:

1. I can't send messages to my friends in xbox - Similar Threads - can't send messages

2. I have Enforcement problem, I can't access the chat room or party and send a message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Enforcement problem, I can't access the chat room or party and send a message: I was trying to tell him by these shortcut [mod removed] =" for know you was killing us in game" but I was in hurry so I couldn't complete the sentence and my English not that good I wrote this by...
  3. Why can't I send messages after a 3-day comms ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I send messages after a 3-day comms ban?: I had a 3-day comms ban for Hate speech/Harassment; I agree with the suspension, but I still can't send messages after the ban. Is there a different suspension that I can't see? Just want to know...
  4. Minecraft. Can't send chat messages.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft. Can't send chat messages.: Hi! i play at a minehut private server with some friends and i'm one of the moderators (so i'm the only one there besides the owner and other person with full access to commands.) I got mod powers...
  5. Can't send or receive messages in the XBOX Windows 10 app despite privacy settings being...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't send or receive messages in the XBOX Windows 10 app despite privacy settings being...: As the subject says, the XBox Windows app gives this error: [img] [img] My account profile settings are all set to allow communications: [img] [img] I've tried repairing, resetting,...
  6. temp ban over, still can't send messages

in XBoX on Windows
    temp ban over, still can't send messages: I was suspended from 1/27/21 to 1/29/21 from using voice chat/messages. I still cannot send messages 3 weeks later. i am using the xbox app on my windows 10 pc. I have closed out and signed out...
  7. I can't listen the audio messages i send or send me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't listen the audio messages i send or send me.: HI. I have the xbox series x with latest firmware. I have update my controller firmware to. And i have issue with AUDIO messages. Most of the times i can't listen it. The only times i can...
  8. Can't Send Messages In Group Chats (Xbox)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Send Messages In Group Chats (Xbox): I Get This Error Message Not Sent When I Send A Message In A Group Chat What Is Going On??? Someone Help! b218122a-9458-4a03-8cc2-95921f20205c
  9. Can't send messages. Anyone else having this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send messages. Anyone else having this issue?: I can reply from previous chat but when I select send message from friend's list I get a blank column. I have hard reset and it does not fix the issue. On occasion it works but when I try and send...
  10. Way can't i send a message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Way can't i send a message: I have tried several times to send a message to different people and some people I can send messages to and some people it says can't send a message and it's got a smiley face above the wording is...