I cant send messages on my new account

Discus and support I cant send messages on my new account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I made a new account for my son and he can’t send messages only recieve them and I’ve added security information and it won’t let me and he’s not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kiovo 24, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Kiovo 24
    Kiovo 24 Guest

I made a new account for my son and he can’t send messages only recieve them and I’ve added security information and it won’t let me and he’s not banned

:)

Kiovo 24, Oct 23, 2017
  2. cant send messages on a new account xbox one

i cant send messages on my new account I cant send messages on my new account :(( when people message me on it, i cant respond i just created the account like a month ago

YoungHeavySnipe, Oct 23, 2017
  3. EVELSOULE
    EVELSOULE Guest
    cant send message

my account is in the family account as an adult other accounts can send messages to friends but I cant even if I log in on my computer to this account still cant send messages I can receive but not send I spoke to online chat support and they reffered me
    here ..no error just says cant send message I removed account from xbox1 and put it back in but still same .. and since same issue is when I try in computer leads me to believe its not in the xbox1 but Im prob wrong so lol....perfect new account no bans no
    warnings .. any help

EVELSOULE, Oct 23, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

Go to
    Sign in to your Microsoft account
    look under "Security info helps keep your account secure" and make sure they have a phone and email listed.

If any are missing please add them. If Any ARE listed delete and re-add them. And Save Changes.

Then Restart Console Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide. Select Settings. > Select Restart console. > Select
    Yes to confirm.

Once the Console Has restarted you should be able to send messages.

OK Fowl, Oct 23, 2017
  5. OK Fowl Win User

Go to
    https://account.live.com/proofs/Manage
    look under "Security info helps keep your account secure" and make sure they have a phone and email listed.

If any are missing please add them. If Any ARE listed delete and re-add them. And Save Changes.

Then Restart Console Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide. Select Settings. > Select Restart console. > Select
    Yes to confirm.

Once the Console Has restarted you should be able to send messages.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

I cant send messages on my xbox account

Hey there Landon!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to access your messages.

Generally when you're dealing with the app from a mobile device by Windows your best course of action would be to re-sync your account or to restart the phone. Have you by any chance given that a go yet?

If you haven't, try that and let us know how that affected the issue.

Hope this was helpful.

Thanks for reading!
  7. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there Landon

There could be a few reasons for this, One is of course enforcement enforcement.xbox.com Log in your primary account to double check they have not blocked your device from messaging.

If that is not the case, We need to know what it ,says on the screen when you try to send A message to another user.
  8. HyperVenom523 Win User

9. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

Have you tried restarting your Xbox as that usually fixes most or some problems, or restart your router in case it's an internet problem. Thanks
Thema:

1. I cant send messages on my new account - Similar Threads - cant send messages

2. Hie l cant find the latest xbox one system update for march please send me a link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hie l cant find the latest xbox one system update for march please send me a link: Hie l cant find the latest xbox one system offline update can l have a link please. c63b21d0-4a3f-4294-bfb3-25f6b04f4079
  3. Whenever I try to chatin minecraft windows 11 edition it says that I cant send messages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to chatin minecraft windows 11 edition it says that I cant send messages: [img] Whenever I try to chatting in minecraft windows 11 edition it says that I cant send messages and I did what y'all told me to do and it didnt work daa36126-09f7-44e4-9d40-60388b86ffd8
  4. everytime i try to make a looking for group post it says encountered a problem. i cant send...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    everytime i try to make a looking for group post it says encountered a problem. i cant send...: i’ve checked privacy settings, restarted my xbox and router, switched from wired to wireless connection, changed network settings. EVERYTHING. nothing is working :(...
  5. All my friends got deleted and wont pop up for some reason an i cant send direct messages too

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All my friends got deleted and wont pop up for some reason an i cant send direct messages too: Friends not showing and cant send messages 2c45254d-15dc-4a1b-adbd-ad3fcb1a60a8
  6. cant send a text to my phone via Help us protect your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant send a text to my phone via Help us protect your account: I have just lost my email and i was trying to log in to my microsoft account but its telling me Help us protect your account and only shows the email option and showing me that my phone number is...
  7. Cant send Voice mails on xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Cant send Voice mails on xbox 360: So ive been trying to send a voice mail to my cousins account i made for her And i keep getting a error saying “Your message could not be sent.” Can someone help me get this fixed please?...
  8. Cant receive or successfully send an invite FIFA 21/xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant receive or successfully send an invite FIFA 21/xbox one: The subject says it all. Starting yesterday, I'm not able to receive invites from anyone, including friends. Please help. e0d9fb04-0734-4410-98f3-86f7416045bb
  9. cant send message

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant send message: for some reason ever since last night its popping up everytime I wanna text someone "we can't send this message, try again later do you know what I should do ? 4be0dc74-f8c0-494f-a4e7-4509f9270cfc
  10. Cant send or receive messages in the Chat forum on my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send or receive messages in the Chat forum on my Xbox one: I can't seem to fix this problem. I can't send or receive messages on my Xbox One. Everytime I click on the Chat button I get this error message "We were unable to get your recent messages. Please...