I can´t send messages in Xbox Console Companion

Discus and support I can´t send messages in Xbox Console Companion in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Help! When i try send a message, three seconds later appear a error saying "The messages are not working for your account" I check my warnings and i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by spqc, May 23, 2020.

  1. spqc
    spqc Guest

    I can´t send messages in Xbox Console Companion


    Help!

    When i try send a message, three seconds later appear a error saying "The messages are not working for your account"

    I check my warnings and i don´t have nothing for be blocked of send messages.

    ¿How i can fix it?

    :)
     
  2. JhonSnow777 Win User

    I can´t send messages in Xbox Console Companion

    Help!

    When i try send a message, three seconds later appear a error saying "The messages are not working for your account"

    I check my warnings and i don´t have nothing for be blocked of send messages.

    ¿How i can fix it?
    Hello, do you already performed a console power cycle? this will fix most of the times this kind of issues, here are the instructions in the following link:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

    Let us know if these sugestions fix your issue, or if you need more assistance?
  3. KrYpTiKz Win User

    Can't send messages

    Having an issue with sending messages on Xbox One, as well as on the web and on the Xbox Console Companion. When you select send message on Xbox One, the following tab that opens that usually contains the text box fails to load. When sending on
    web and Xbox Console Companion, it says "message has failed to send, please try again". I don't have any enforcement issues with the account, deleting and adding the account again doesn't work. A hard reset of the console didn't work. Xbox Support couldn't
    find a solution before hanging up on me.
    Hi CaptAmerica 994, I’m pretty sure this may be connection related. I recommend testing your network connection. To do this go to Settings>Network Settings>Test Network Connection. If this doesn’t work i would reset your router or modem. I wish you the best
    of luck!
  4. zombiex227 Win User

    Why have custom profile pictures been disabled?

    It hasn`t. The only places you can do it at the moment are on the console itself and the console companion app on PC.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Can´t send messages

  6. Cookie2427 Win User

    Can´t send messages

Thema:

I can´t send messages in Xbox Console Companion

Loading...
  1. I can´t send messages in Xbox Console Companion - Similar Threads - can´t send messages

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Can´t use the online service to send you my Elite Controller

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can´t use the online service to send you my Elite Controller: Hey Microsoft, I can´t use the online service on your website (https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/devices) to send my XBox One Elite Controller. Everytime I got the same failure text: "Leider...
  7. I can t send msgs on my account

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I can t send msgs on my account: i have some problems with send msgs and the support told me its something about enforcements i don t i want send msgs again 20f6f2ed-ca1e-48f9-ab6f-148f5393c5b1
  8. Can´t send messages - But perfect enforcement score ! How is that even possible ???!!!???

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can´t send messages - But perfect enforcement score ! How is that even possible ???!!!???: Hi there, i can´t send messages through live to my friends. Neither on xbox app, xbox console and webpage ! I get message: Because of previous behaviour... (translated from german, don´t know...
  9. Can´t send messages

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can´t send messages: Hello I've been suspended for sending messages on xbox live and I want to know why and for how much time will I be suspend? Thank you. 0a9a74dd-bec3-471d-b385-e1407e5cfd59
  10. can help me, mi problem is that I can´t send messages in xbox live

    in XBoX on Consoles
    can help me, mi problem is that I can´t send messages in xbox live: can help me, mi problem is that I can´t send messages in xbox live b0ed8396-0dc8-4c2b-91bd-3876b12d3b75