I can't send a verification code to my phone number

Discus and support I can't send a verification code to my phone number in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been trying to redeem a robux giftcard for one of my friends on Microsoft rewards but once I put in my phone number and press send....nothing gets... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ben62962, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Ben62962
    Ben62962 Guest

I've been trying to redeem a robux giftcard for one of my friends on Microsoft rewards but once I put in my phone number and press send....nothing gets sent? I'm confused and I don't know what to do. It's been almost an hour and I've tried using my friends phone number. No code sent.

:)

Ben62962, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Sorry to hear about what happened. Have you already tried to use a different device to access your MS Rewards and try to redeem it from there?
  3. wishfulthink Win User

Email Verification Not Working

Tried signing up for Music Pass. Not getting a verification code in my google email. My phone number changed so I can't get a text. Can't change my phone number without getting a verification code. What's going on?
  4. KindGryphon Win User

2 step verification is killing me

Why can't I get any real help this 2 step verification is **** when you don't have that phone number anymore and you can't access your email cause they want to send a verification to a phone that is no good and I can't get into my account cause I forgot my password and I can't get a new password cause they wanna send a code to my phone that I don't have anymore
    Whenever you first setup 2 step verification it would've also given you some backup codes which are meant to be used in this exact sort of situation.

Did you save those codes somewhere safe like it would've told you to? If so you can use one of those codes when it asks for a code.

If you didn't save those backup codes then unfortunately the account would be lost for good.
  5. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

Why can't I get any real help this 2 step verification is **** when you don't have that phone number anymore and you can't access your email cause they want to send a verification to a phone that is no good and I can't get into my account cause I forgot my password and I can't get a new password cause they wanna send a code to my phone that I don't have anymore
    Hai,

Hate to break it to you but if you don't have the phone number anymore or any backup codes already generated then it's done for good, I mean you can try to remember the password or contact support and try to verify, otherwise I'm sorry.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/

Have a good day or night ✨

Thanks.

Brian O.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Hai,

Hate to break it to you but if you don't have the phone number anymore or any backup codes already generated then it's done for good, I mean you can try to remember the password or contact support and try to verify, otherwise I'm sorry.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/

Have a good day or night ✨

Thanks.

Brian O.

Thats what i was saying. Hopefully they saved those backup codes.
Thema:

1. I can't send a verification code to my phone number - Similar Threads - can't send verification

2. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  3. I can't log in on xbox.com, It's keep sending me back to the home page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in on xbox.com, It's keep sending me back to the home page.: I was trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epicgame account and I realized that I had to log in on xbox.com first, so I tried when I was trying to log in it wasn't letting me and sent me back...
  4. My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...: My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she died) and I don't know the recovery email how i can fix that and bring the account back...
  5. Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups: I can't post looking for groups or reply to them, I've tried all fixes on this website. Changing mac address, changing dns hard reset soft reset I even tried a whole different console and i dont...
  6. Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...: Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message 0323c51a-d86d-4183-b2ce-ac3a9d4ce3ef
  7. Why can't I see messages or send them?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see messages or send them?: On Xbox app or on Xbox it won't let me see any of my messages and I can't send any either, a message at the top says in yellow text sorry couldn't retrieve your messages....
  8. My Xbox keeps sending me the message "We can't save more data for this game or app", but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox keeps sending me the message "We can't save more data for this game or app", but...: This message "We can't save more data for this game or app" only appears when I play Minecraft, which itself has been having some issues in the past months. (I won't go into it here but basically...
  9. How do I get another suspension when I'm on one how when I can't send text or join party...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get another suspension when I'm on one how when I can't send text or join party...: How do I get another suspension when I am currently on one f0534b9c-524f-46eb-8d2d-0c01375ec4fe
  10. Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended: My gamertag is But I still can't send or receive messages I checked for suspensions and I had one or so I thought it was already expired so I waisted this person called Hans time (sorry Hans)...