I can't send a verification code to my phone number

Discus and support I can't send a verification code to my phone number in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been trying to redeem a robux giftcard for one of my friends on Microsoft rewards but once I put in my phone number and press send....nothing gets... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ben62962, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Ben62962
    Ben62962 Guest

I've been trying to redeem a robux giftcard for one of my friends on Microsoft rewards but once I put in my phone number and press send....nothing gets sent? I'm confused and I don't know what to do. It's been almost an hour and I've tried using my friends phone number. No code sent.

:)

Ben62962, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Sorry to hear about what happened. Have you already tried to use a different device to access your MS Rewards and try to redeem it from there?
  3. wishfulthink Win User

Email Verification Not Working

Tried signing up for Music Pass. Not getting a verification code in my google email. My phone number changed so I can't get a text. Can't change my phone number without getting a verification code. What's going on?
  4. Rainer Sherwood Win User

Locked out of Xbox Live account

im not sure what you mean. i cant login in to add another phone number and the only verification source attached to the account in question is an email. i dont get an option to add a phone number or use a phone number to get my verification code.
  5. MindOfTim Win User

Locked account

What's the problem sorry? You need to enter your phone number to verify its linked to your account then they will send you the verification code :)
  6. Unruly1212 Win User

Extending games with gold download time

If I cancel the info update I still can't get the game because I no longer have the old number to send the verification code to.
Thema:

1. I can't send a verification code to my phone number - Similar Threads - can't send verification

2. I can't send or receive friend request

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't send or receive friend request: I cannot sin or receive friend requests on my Xbox app or through the Xbox itself [img] 11a2a6ad-0e5d-4a76-8343-77542c2c3757
  3. Why can't I send or accept party invites? It's been about a month now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I send or accept party invites? It's been about a month now: Why can't I accept or send party invites to friends? It's been about a month now and I've done literally everything. f0dcd918-baa1-4018-8fc0-94bd1e667549
  4. I can't put an installation folder. Send help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't put an installation folder. Send help: [img] I tried everything please help 1529c2ac-1e47-41c8-80e8-34a06fb88d41
  5. Can't access account even with recovery option can i get someone to send a verification...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access account even with recovery option can i get someone to send a verification...: Hi there I have a account that I no longer recall the password to and everytime I go to reset the password it gives me my options on where to send a recovery code and I pick my phone number and it...
  6. Why can't I send emails is my account just not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I send emails is my account just not working: Why can I send emails and log into my activision account 7a772d14-2cac-48f4-b980-7ad0abd7f660
  7. I have Enforcement problem, I can't access the chat room or party and send a message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Enforcement problem, I can't access the chat room or party and send a message: I was trying to tell him by these shortcut [mod removed] =" for know you was killing us in game" but I was in hurry so I couldn't complete the sentence and my English not that good I wrote this by...
  8. Why can't I send messages after a 3-day comms ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I send messages after a 3-day comms ban?: I had a 3-day comms ban for Hate speech/Harassment; I agree with the suspension, but I still can't send messages after the ban. Is there a different suspension that I can't see? Just want to know...
  9. Minecraft. Can't send chat messages.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft. Can't send chat messages.: Hi! i play at a minehut private server with some friends and i'm one of the moderators (so i'm the only one there besides the owner and other person with full access to commands.) I got mod powers...
  10. Can't send messages need account verification.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send messages need account verification.: Already tried everything but still doesn't work cb683213-ec1d-4fb2-b5bf-3978fa1f22ca