i can’t send a microsoft rewards support email request

Discus and support i can’t send a microsoft rewards support email request in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; im trying to send a email to help with a problem but i cant send it cause it says “ We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xbsbxbbdbdb, Nov 7, 2020.

1. xbsbxbbdbdb
    xbsbxbbdbdb Guest

im trying to send a email to help with a problem but i cant send it cause it says “
    We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later”

ive tried 2 different days now and it hasnt worked. i even tried using chrome instead of ios safari. anything helps.

:)

xbsbxbbdbdb, Nov 7, 2020
  2. Leonard_Y Win User

Server refused purchase but took credit away

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It looks like you’re having some issue with your Microsoft Rewards credit. For this specific issue to be addressed properly, I recommend sending a ticket request to the Microsoft Rewards Support team. Rewards Support (bing.com)

Leonardo_Y
  3. Francia J. Win User

My son is now 18 and wants his own xbox account - how do we split up the account ? (away from the family. ie. me)

Are you using your Microsoft account for other services? I can guide you in changing the primary email address but if the domain of your Microsoft account but according to Xbox support:

'When removing an email alias that’s connected to a Microsoft domain (such as @Outlook.com, @Live.com, or @Hotmail.com), that email is completely deleted from our systems and can’t be used to send or receive emails. It won’t be available for use again as an alias on another account. Microsoft doesn’t recycle email addresses, so it can’t be reclaimed at a future time.'
  4. Frenzy0 Win User

Microsoft rewards keeps telling me to update my location

I reported the problem using the Xbox Insiders app a few days ago but haven't received a reply or anything.

Although today I was looking at the app in the Microsoft store and down the very bottom I noticed a bunch of buttons/links and one was Microsoft Rewards on Xbox support I pressed on it and it open the Microsoft website with a bunch of topics. I looked through
    the topics and found one saying Contact Microsoft Rewards Support. It then allowed me to explaing the problem and provide my name, email ECT and send it to Microsoft support.

Got an email straight away saying my

Request has been assigned to a member of our support team and their goal is to responded within 24 hours.

So now I just have to wait for them to email me and hopefully we will have more luck with this.
  5. Ryan Alley Win User

How to get in to contact with Xbox support about refund issues when Xbox support didn’t send me an email?

Microsoft support told me that I was already supposed to receive one as soon as the request denied and I even waited until today and still nothing, so how am I supposed to get into contact with Xbox support about this if I can’t redo the refund request and am not receiving an email I was already supposed to have?
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Microsoft Reward Not Sending Email

Hello @IsaiahTyree!

Issues and concerns about Microsoft Rewards is best supported by the Microsoft Rewards Support team.

You may contact them by going to this link: Microsoft Rewards Support team.

If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to post back here.
Thema:

1. i can’t send a microsoft rewards support email request - Similar Threads - can’t send microsoft

2. I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...: I can’t see any of my friends online. It shows that they are all off-line.. if they try to send me a game invite they get a message that says I am currently off-line...
  3. Can’t send or load messages on Xbox app, console or website.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t send or load messages on Xbox app, console or website.: So for the past 9 hours or so I haven’t been able to send or load messages on the xbox app, console or website. It still gives me a banner notification on my phone and an xbox notification on my...
  4. When I send an invite for space lines from the far out my friends can’t join because of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I send an invite for space lines from the far out my friends can’t join because of...: Every time I send an invite for this game to my friends through Xbox it says that somebody does not have cross play features enabled 7b3fca7e-35bf-469c-98ec-0ab8bf45b0bc
  5. I got commbanned 7 days ago. Supposed to be released today and I still can’t send messages?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got commbanned 7 days ago. Supposed to be released today and I still can’t send messages?...: Is there a certain time bans end? b33e7a9d-7d46-426d-8c27-d87406473a8f
  6. Why can’t I send/receive Xbox 360 voice mail anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I send/receive Xbox 360 voice mail anymore?: I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they...
  7. I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message: I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they...
  8. Xbox s. Can’t send voice message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox s. Can’t send voice message: Xbox S. I can’t send a voice message. I can do party and game chats. I think the message records but the options to play or send are not available. All I can do is hit record again. Any thoughts?...
  9. I can’t send or receive party & game invite

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t send or receive party & game invite: Me and my friend were going to play some rainbow six siege. But he couldn’t invite me to a party or the game, and I could not Do the same for him. I don’t know what to do with this point. We have...
  10. I can’t send photos on the new Xbox App

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t send photos on the new Xbox App: On the new version of the Xbox one app i dont see the “+” to send photos from your phone to friends. Did they completely remove this feature or is there another reason for this....