I can't sell a specific car

Discus and support I can't sell a specific car in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the game Forza horizon 5 it does not allow me to auction the Dodge viper GTS ACR 1999, when trying to auction it it disappears, any ideas? Or is it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sakatagin12, Nov 27, 2021.

  1. Sakatagin12
    Sakatagin12 Guest

    I can't sell a specific car


    In the game Forza horizon 5 it does not allow me to auction the Dodge viper GTS ACR 1999, when trying to auction it it disappears, any ideas? Or is it something normal in the game?

    :)
     
    Sakatagin12, Nov 27, 2021
    #1
  2. MateusFontana Win User

    I can't sell a specific car

    Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. This is not normal and it was not supposed to be happening, I believe it is a BUG, ​​I tried to sell mine, and also the same problem happened, it just disappears from the auction, so I suggest you contact game support, as it is a specific problem within his. To contact them please use the link below.

    https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...

    *Thank you in advance for contacting the community.
  3. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

    Can you send cars?

    That really sucks. I used to like gifting cars once in a while. Also, it sucks that you can't sell your car in game but can now only "delete".
  4. kaan618 Win User

    Forza Horizon 5

    Hello, I haven't been able to buy or sell cars for days. I had sold two cars and I can't accept the money either. Can you help me please!!!
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Forza 3 Questions

    [quote user="OG Pooh"]



    I don't get what you're saying. How do you tweak/tune a car that you can't purchase? Or am I misunderstanding what you mean by locked?

    [/quote]


    I think you're misunderstanding locked. You can still purchase or win the car, but when you try to sell the car it says that it's locked. If you tune it, it unlocks the car so that you can make changes to it and also sell the car.
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

    Not very rewarding to need gold to play owned games

    So you're saying that you can't play your Games WITH GOLD... without Gold?

    I would like to sell you a car.
Thema:

I can't sell a specific car

Loading...
  1. I can't sell a specific car - Similar Threads - can't sell specific

  2. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  3. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  4. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  5. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  6. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  7. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  8. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  9. I can't play my cod: Ghosts :( I was trying to sell it so I can exchange it with a ntsc ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play my cod: Ghosts :( I was trying to sell it so I can exchange it with a ntsc ...: I was trying to sell it so I can exchange it with a ntsc version.. is there any other way to play my cod ghost pal version? or can I just exchange it with the xbox support?...
  10. Can't sell an Xbox One with Games??

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sell an Xbox One with Games??: So I decided I'm going to sell my Xbox One and I wasn't sure how this works because I have Halo MCC & RBI Baseball 2015 and I read that they say they didn't sell you the games they licensed them...