I can't select the hard drive

Discus and support I can't select the hard drive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't select the hard drive my game is installed on. No errors! 21782212-afaf-4755-bb77-f7f12288fd59 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LiamNelson5, Aug 9, 2021.

1. LiamNelson5
    LiamNelson5 Guest

I can't select the hard drive my game is installed on. No errors!

:)

LiamNelson5, Aug 9, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Press the Windows Button then type Services.

Right-click over the Services App from the list of results.

Then select Run as Administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper

Xbox Live Auth Manager,

Xbox Live Game Save,

Xbox Live Networking Service.

Gaming Services

Do this with each of the services listed above.

Right-click over the service and select Properties.

Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic.

If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services.

Click Apply and OK to save changes.

Restart your PC and try to install the game again.
  3. LiamNelson5 Win User

I've already done that didn't work.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

May I ask what device are you using?
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Please try these steps one by another:

1. Open Windows Update and look for updates, try to update everything and then restart the computer

2. Go to your computer's settings, go to Applications>Applications and Features>Search for the Gaming Services program, left-click on it and then tap on Advanced options and then click on repair.

3.Launch PowerShell as an administrator and enter

“get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers”

Restart your PC, open PowerShell as admin again, and enter

“start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN”

The Microsoft Store will open and ask to install Gaming Services, install. Then try installing any game again.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, Liam?

Follow these steps, if one doesn't work, move on to the next.

1.Open Windows Update and look for updates, update everything, including optional updates. Restart to apply updates and try again.

2.Press Windows Key + i and go to apps, search for ''gaming services'' click ''advanced options'' and then ''terminate, repair and reset. Try installing the game again.

3.Launch PowerShell as an administrator and enter

“get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers”

Restart your PC, open PowerShell as admin again, and enter

“start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN”

The Microsoft Store will open and ask to install Gaming Services, install. Then try installing any game again.
Thema:

1. I can't select the hard drive - Similar Threads - can't select hard

2. Can't select a gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't select a gamertag: Well. I buyed Minecraft like hours ago and, when I selecting my gamertag, I'm clicking the button: "Let's go" but doesn't do anything. I can send a video or a image in discord my discord is:1336...
  3. I can't play resident evil 7 on xbox it says no profile selected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play resident evil 7 on xbox it says no profile selected: Im on xbox series and I'm trying to play resident evil 7 and it says NO PROFILE SELECTED YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME IF YOU DO NOT SELECT A PROFILE and I'll click my profile and the same...
  4. Portal 2 on Xbox Series S: "can't connect to xbox live. Select test connection to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Portal 2 on Xbox Series S: "can't connect to xbox live. Select test connection to...: Hi! I recently installed Portal 2 on my Xbox Series S console, but I can't play local coop. It asks for both players to download their gamer profile, but neither of us can do it. Once we select...
  5. I can't select my skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't select my skins: I play Minecraft on the PS4, and when i entered the game today my skin won't select, and when i go put it back it says error while loading skin, i reniciated the videogame and nothing would...
  6. Dungeon Keeper 2 on Game Pass, not working, can't select anything from game start menu with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dungeon Keeper 2 on Game Pass, not working, can't select anything from game start menu with...: Microsoft Game Pass PC on Windows 10, trying to play Dungeon Keeper 2, but the mouse or keyboard doesn't work, so you can't start the game or select anything from the game starting menu! REALLY...
  7. Can't install games with xbox app, "unknown available" in select game file location when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install games with xbox app, "unknown available" in select game file location when...: When I try to install any game on the xbox app, it just says "unknown available" in the select game file location area. [img] I've tried some stuff I found online like uninstalling and...
  8. My C drive is full, can't select my D drive as a download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My C drive is full, can't select my D drive as a download.: I want to install Halo: MCC to play with a friend, but my C Drive is full. Can't really uninstall a lot, as most of the stuff I still use. I've got 2T of storage in D Drive, and want to use it to...
  9. can't select D: drive to install games to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't select D: drive to install games to: I have a small boot SSD drive I'm using for Windows 10 & I want to install my games to my 49.1 terabyte RAID 5 D: drive. If I go to profile | settings | general I can select d: with 34.9...
  10. Can't select folder to install game on xbox PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't select folder to install game on xbox PC: Hi, I'm facing an issue where I cannot select folder to install game on xbox app. Details on screenshot below. [img] Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance....