I can't select my skins

Discus and support I can't select my skins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play Minecraft on the PS4, and when i entered the game today my skin won't select, and when i go put it back it says error while loading skin, i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tympollo, May 27, 2023.

1. Tympollo
    Tympollo Guest

I can't select my skins

I play Minecraft on the PS4, and when i entered the game today my skin won't select, and when i go put it back it says error while loading skin, i reniciated the videogame and nothing would change, and when I try to creat a new skin i can't

:)

Tympollo, May 27, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I can't select my skins

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that in regards to your concern, you may need to reach out to your console support in that way they can guide you with troubleshooting steps and if they were able to determine that the issue is with the game itself, I got you this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

White avatar gamer pic?!

You can change the color of your Avatar's skin by going to the My Xbox row, select your Avatar Tile, select Customize Avatar, and select Change My Features. There should be an option here for skin color.
  4. The Blue Duck Win User

Only Join Games as Marcus.....WTF??!!

I know this is how it was in previous gears but if a game can load with your selected gun skins then there is no reason it can't load with your chosen character! Simple...
  5. Sodangidni Win User

How do I import custom skins?

Hello, xxIc3man336xx. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Do you want to importa a skin to the Xbox or PC version of Minecraft?

If you play on PC, this can be done by following these steps:

“Launch Minecraft on your Windows device.

Select Dressing Room under your current character.
    Select the menu button at the top-left of the screen for more options, and then select Classic Skins.
    Select the blank skin model under Owned Skins, and then select Choose New Skin.

Upload your custom skin .png file, and then make sure that it appears as expected on the character model.

Note: Custom skins do not sync between devices. If you want to use a skin across multiple devices where you play Minecraft, make sure to save your file where you can access it easily.

The next time that you load your game or create a new one, your character will be wearing the new skin that you created.”

Reference link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-titles/custom-skins-minecraft-windows-10-edition

Please be aware, custom skin can't be uploaded on the Xbox Bedrock edition of Minecraft.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. Mayhem64 Win User

Gears of War 3 rank reset

Certainly not here. My level got reset having earned every achievement bar the 132 ribbons, and Seriously 3.0, and now the ivory and FL4K skins are back to being locked again (along with the normal loss of ribbons, medals, level earned characters etc). Can't
    select them on the skins screen for guns, they've got padlocks on them. I'm talking about if you didn't use the method above, which I did not.
Thema:

I can't select my skins

1. I can't select my skins - Similar Threads - can't select skins

2. Can't select a gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't select a gamertag: Well. I buyed Minecraft like hours ago and, when I selecting my gamertag, I'm clicking the button: "Let's go" but doesn't do anything. I can send a video or a image in discord my discord is:1336...
  3. I can't play resident evil 7 on xbox it says no profile selected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play resident evil 7 on xbox it says no profile selected: Im on xbox series and I'm trying to play resident evil 7 and it says NO PROFILE SELECTED YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME IF YOU DO NOT SELECT A PROFILE and I'll click my profile and the same...
  4. Portal 2 on Xbox Series S: "can't connect to xbox live. Select test connection to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Portal 2 on Xbox Series S: "can't connect to xbox live. Select test connection to...: Hi! I recently installed Portal 2 on my Xbox Series S console, but I can't play local coop. It asks for both players to download their gamer profile, but neither of us can do it. Once we select...
  5. Dungeon Keeper 2 on Game Pass, not working, can't select anything from game start menu with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dungeon Keeper 2 on Game Pass, not working, can't select anything from game start menu with...: Microsoft Game Pass PC on Windows 10, trying to play Dungeon Keeper 2, but the mouse or keyboard doesn't work, so you can't start the game or select anything from the game starting menu! REALLY...
  6. Can't install games with xbox app, "unknown available" in select game file location when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install games with xbox app, "unknown available" in select game file location when...: When I try to install any game on the xbox app, it just says "unknown available" in the select game file location area. [img] I've tried some stuff I found online like uninstalling and...
  7. My C drive is full, can't select my D drive as a download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My C drive is full, can't select my D drive as a download.: I want to install Halo: MCC to play with a friend, but my C Drive is full. Can't really uninstall a lot, as most of the stuff I still use. I've got 2T of storage in D Drive, and want to use it to...
  8. can't select D: drive to install games to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't select D: drive to install games to: I have a small boot SSD drive I'm using for Windows 10 & I want to install my games to my 49.1 terabyte RAID 5 D: drive. If I go to profile | settings | general I can select d: with 34.9...
  9. Can't select folder to install game on xbox PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't select folder to install game on xbox PC: Hi, I'm facing an issue where I cannot select folder to install game on xbox app. Details on screenshot below. [img] Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance....
  10. FS 2020 can't select aircraft or airport and Fly button is missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS 2020 can't select aircraft or airport and Fly button is missing: Hello, I can't select an airplane nor search an airport in the World Map. Even the Fly button is missing. I can click on a POI or an airport but I can't fly. I don't really want to download 190...