I can’t seem to PreOrder Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version?

Discus and support I can’t seem to PreOrder Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It keeps giving me an “oops” message when I try to preorder Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version, how can I preorder it? eaac3866-11c8-42d8-87dc-7b2c5f75ac28 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NXLoveReach, Mar 1, 2023.

1. NXLoveReach
    NXLoveReach Guest

It keeps giving me an “oops” message when I try to preorder Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version, how can I preorder it?

:)

NXLoveReach, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Hogwarts legacy for xbox one

3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello NXLoveReach, the entire purchase process at Microsoft is automatic.

As the pre-order is already open, there may be a problem on the Microsoft side, wait and try again later to make the purchase.
  4. Rachit Saxena1 Win User

Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game compatible with Xbox X|S rather than Xbox One.

Which edition did you buy

There is two

Legacy and legacy gold

Legacy had both

You just need to find the xbox one copy in yoir ready to install library
    I bought this version - https://www.xbox.com/en-in/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-xbox-series-x-s-version/9mt5nj5w7b8z

Should have bought this one - Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/9MW10GX140N1/0010

Thank you for helping out.

Thanks
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

My Pre-Order Was Refunded & I Can't Pre-Order It Again.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums. We understand there may be some frustration regarding the refund, however you should be able to pre-order again. There may have been an issue if you were trying to pre-order the same exact version of the game, as some changes were made.

Digital Deluxe version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition | Xbox

Xbox Series X|S version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox Series X|S Version | Xbox (Release date: 2/10/23)

Xbox One version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version | Xbox (Releases 4/4/23)

If you are experiencing issues regarding your refund, please contact support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks,

-Hayabusa
  6. Yineca Win User

Not playable on this device?

Hogwarts has 2 versions one that’s for the Xbox one and another for the series x but the Xbox one version doesn’t release until March 3rd for Xbox one you’ll have to buy the one called hogwarts legacy Xbox one version
Thema:

1. I can’t seem to PreOrder Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version? - Similar Threads - can’t seem PreOrder

2. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  3. Can’t seem to play Black Ops 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t seem to play Black Ops 3: So i just remembered i have black ops 3, so i tried to play it after years, after a little over 4 hours it was finally done installing and its making me install it again??? It shows up as 2...
  4. I can’t seem to shrink down the Xbox screen to fit my TV and when I look in settings I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t seem to shrink down the Xbox screen to fit my TV and when I look in settings I...: For example, I was playing a fighting game and the inputs were displayed on the side. I literally couldn’t see the full inputs cause the screen wasn’t formatted to fit my TV which the TV works...
  5. Why can’t I change my name to something seemingly harmless?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I change my name to something seemingly harmless?: Hi, I was trying to change mg GT to “” since i use it everywhere but it wont let me. There is no one with this gamertag or any variants, so what’s the problem? It’s just food and a play on “being...
  6. Wondering how I can see what icons/badges I have on my account? Can’t seem to see or find...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wondering how I can see what icons/badges I have on my account? Can’t seem to see or find...: Hi I was wondering how I can see what icons/badges I have on my account? Can’t seem to see or find them anywhere. Thank you :) * Original title: Hello! 4668918b-57d5-4fb6-8d3d-bc675c474d28
  7. Head set problem I can’t seem to fix

in XboX Insiders
    Head set problem I can’t seem to fix: Yesterday I used my relatively new head set on my pc and then today I plug it back into my controller and I can’t here anything except myself through mic monitoring and Spotify as well. I am very...
  8. My son got a fr.tec formula steering wheel for Christmas but he can’t seem to be able to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son got a fr.tec formula steering wheel for Christmas but he can’t seem to be able to...: Fr.tec formula steering wheel. He is unable to connect this to his Xbox one s, we have the right cable for his controller etc. red light is on wheel but nothing else happening with it. Any...
  9. Menu bugs (and I can’t seem to find a fix!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Menu bugs (and I can’t seem to find a fix!): Whenever I press the Xbox logo button on my controller, it will either not pull up the menu, or pull up the menu and won’t allow me to select options. I can’t power off my console using the...
  10. My freind got mwll the new call of duty and we are sharing my home xbox but I can’t seem to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My freind got mwll the new call of duty and we are sharing my home xbox but I can’t seem to...: My freind got mwll the new call of duty and we are sharing my home xbox but I can’t seem to play the game do you know why? I have been trying for a while now please help me...