I can't seem to login to any Xbox entities please help!

Discus and support I can't seem to login to any Xbox entities please help! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am not able to log into the Xbox phone app, into my Xbox account on my computer. I am also not able to log into any of my Xbox systems. I have 2 a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ALDADDY, Aug 2, 2022.

1. ALDADDY
    ALDADDY Guest

I am not able to log into the Xbox phone app, into my Xbox account on my computer. I am also not able to log into any of my Xbox systems. I have 2 a series S and a XB1. My series S started saying that the account owner was the only one to start the game. When I went to reset my system, I then got caught in an update loop. Reset, Wi-Fi or wired connect then see if update works, repeat. I've tried this several times to no avail. However, I can't get to the site to even acquire the OSU required to try to fix the issue. I get the screen with the two stupid looking people whenever I try to access any solution under my gamertag/account. I'm not sure If I've been hacked, locked out, banned or what. AT THIS POINT ANY AND ALL SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE HELPFUL!

:)

ALDADDY, Aug 2, 2022
  2. XBF John Win User

Hello,

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Thank you,

John
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, ALDADDY. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please tell me if you can sign with your Microsoft account on the Microsoft website (https://account.microsoft.com/profile)?

Also, what exact happens when you try to sign in to the Xbox website? Do you receive any error message or are you redirected to the support page?

Waiting for your reply.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Microsoft flight simulator insider log in stopped working

Microsoft Flight Sim is a separate entity from the Xbox Insiders, that's probably why you're post over there got removed because MS Flight Sim has its own Insider login, forums, etc. Therefore, its got nothing to do with the Xbox Insiders Program at all.

The MS Flight Sim forums may not do you any good right now. I'm also an Insider on their website and can't seem to get logged in either and, using the forums page prompts you to either login or create an account which didn't work for me at all.

So, since there's no official support contact for the game/website I would recommended asking around for help on the MS Flight Sim reddit website. https://www.reddit.com/r/MicrosoftFlightSim/
  5. Janet_C Win User

Hi I can't seem to login

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Go to your network settings and in advanced options change the DNS to primary 8.8.8.8 and secondary 8.8.4.4

Remove your account from the console

Press and hold the power button on the console until the Xbox turns off completely.

When the indicator lights on the front panel of the Xbox turn off, unplug the power cord from the back of the Xbox.

Wait at least 30 seconds.

Reconnect the Xbox console and turn it back on.

Re-enter your account and test if the error persists.

Best regards.
  6. Janet_C Win User

Hi I can't seem to login

Which console are you trying to log in to?
Thema:

1. I can't seem to login to any Xbox entities please help! - Similar Threads - can't seem login

2. What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox: NFL and Fox sports apps are garbage on Xbox but work everywhere else... Why? 77ebc054-d3de-4aae-9610-a27fbe91e2f9
  3. I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...: I bought the Xbox Series S and two controllers. Whenever I try and play coop with my wife the second controller is not recognized with the exception of 1-2 games like "It Takes Two". I've tried...
  4. I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...: Hi, Can anyone please help here ? I can't get rid of this error message that pops up 3 times every time I open MSFS 2020 (despite uninstalling and re-installing the software) Best regards...
  5. I can't seem to run any games on the xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to run any games on the xbox pc app.: Everytime I do it it tells me to pick my account. I choose my account, however everytime it takes a moment saying "signing in" then only for it to show up with the same message over and over...
  6. Can't change Xbox to Home Xbox. Number of switches left seems wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change Xbox to Home Xbox. Number of switches left seems wrong: Hi I'm trying to set my Xbox One as a home Xbox, away from my other Xbox. When I tick the Change box it does something then unticks it. The page says that I have 0 of 5 switches left, but I...
  7. Can't seem to play on Xbox without being blocked for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't seem to play on Xbox without being blocked for no reason: Whenever I play on Xbox sometimes I meet a good friend and then next thing I know he blocks me. Like I met this friend about a year and a half ago. After I met him we were in parties every day....
  8. Hi I can't seem to login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I can't seem to login: I was on my xbox this morning no problem at all the then I went to go back on and it saying I'm not in a region and I get a code 0x80a40401 and I know there is something with Russian but I live in...
  9. Can't seem to login to MyForza to look at the pictures I've taken. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to login to MyForza to look at the pictures I've taken. How can I fix this?: [img] I've been trying to login to MyForza recently to download some snaps I took in Horizon 5, but I keep getting this error in all my devices. How can I fix this?...
  10. Can't seem to login on my xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't seem to login on my xbox.: For some reason I can't seem to login onto my xbox anymore. In the morning it was all fine, then I took a break and wanted to continu my games but I can't seem to login anymore. He keeps kicking...