I cant seem to find "App Store" on mine xbox 360

Discus and support I cant seem to find "App Store" on mine xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant seem to find "App Store" on mine xbox 360 please help since microsoft deleted all the sites wich lead to xbox 360 support and help If Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by duncarobert, Sep 29, 2020.

1. duncarobert
    duncarobert Guest

I cant seem to find "App Store" on mine xbox 360 please help since microsoft deleted all the sites wich lead to xbox 360 support and help

If Microsoft Responds please help me fix it

:)

duncarobert, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Holme000 Win User

Xbox app streaming black screen

Where do i get the "old" app? I cant seem to find it on the microsoft store?
  3. rodneykeegan Win User

Status Code c101a3ff

I cant seem to find this on my xbox 360.
  4. IAmOlku Win User

I can't seem to find the gamedvr app in the store?

Oh, thank you. I was indeed talking about Upload Studio. Thanks lots.
  5. x EeMBe x Win User

Do you mean Upload studio?

The GameDVR functions are preinstalled in the Xbox OS. If you don't see the buttons to take clips/screenshots make sure to check that your privacy settings allow your profile to create such content. Also check under settings -> preferences -> capture & share
    that the feature is enabled.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

if your on about upload studio it is available as i have just downloaded it.
Thema:

1. I cant seem to find "App Store" on mine xbox 360 - Similar Threads - cant seem find

2. I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...: I have purchased call of duty infinite warfare for pc on the microsoft store but i am unable to download it on my device even though i own it, it downloads around 200mb then comes up with “error...
  3. So i cant move to adult it seems

in XBoX Accessibility
    So i cant move to adult it seems: When i reached the age of 18 this year i was hoping my account on xbox will move on to adult but it seems that i need to be older in canada which by the way was 18 to be adult i think I puted my...
  4. I cant seem to sign in on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant seem to sign in on my xbox: Hi guys my console doesn't want to sign me in, when i switch on my console it says sign in and then i click my profile then loading screen changes and becomes white, what can i do!? I tried...
  5. I have my roku connected to my xbox one s but cant seem to figure out how to snap them together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have my roku connected to my xbox one s but cant seem to figure out how to snap them together: Can someone tell if this is possible and how to do it ddecc1f4-c7ce-4a05-9703-eaac4fbb8e73
  6. i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.: i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark, already tried updating ubisoft connect, reset xbox app, reset store, i have enough space and a good wifi connection....
  7. I keep getting the error code,: 0x803F8001 and I cant seem to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting the error code,: 0x803F8001 and I cant seem to fix it: So I was trying to play Mortal Kombat 11 but I keep getting this message "Mortal Kombat™ 11 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again....
  8. Even when I’ve restarted my xbox and have signed out of my account i still cant seem to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Even when I’ve restarted my xbox and have signed out of my account i still cant seem to...: When switching to my account after switching it to a adult i cant change my profile picture even after changing my settings and resetting my account and xbox nothing seems to work....
  9. redeemed football manager but cant seem to find to download the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeemed football manager but cant seem to find to download the game: Hi i purchased Football Manger 2023 and had followed the process of redeeming the codes provided it is shown and redeemed but i cant find the game to download onto my PC any help would be...
  10. I cant delete chats or seem to find new ones

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant delete chats or seem to find new ones: So I've been sending messages to people,but you know when you said a message it goes straight to the chat until you get replied it's not there,so I tried to delete some old messages,they disappear...