I cant seem to be able to be able to get the rewards for xbox insider on my account

Discus and support I cant seem to be able to be able to get the rewards for xbox insider on my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have two Microsoft accounts one I made years ago go to play on an Xbox 360 and other a personal one I used. With the introduction to sign into your... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by N D2, Feb 6, 2023.

1. N D2
    N D2 Guest

I cant seem to be able to be able to get the rewards for xbox insider on my account

I have two Microsoft accounts one I made years ago go to play on an Xbox 360 and other a personal one I used. With the introduction to sign into your computer with your email I somehow have occurred a strange issue where's my my PC is signing with one email address and my Xbox account another but when I sign into both of them with Xbox insider it seems to link to one email address. Even after sign in and outs on different machines it's the same issue. The effected emails are the following.

:)

N D2, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello N, since you're an Insider, it's best to get in touch with them through Reddit so they can help you.

Insider

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  3. ReSpEcT Me x Win User

I can't play COD 4

I cant dont seem to have Multiplayer, can anyone help with this?

My Xbox live account is active, but seem to be able to play Multiplayer on my son's account but not mine, why?
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

I seem to not be able to login to my minecraft account.

Hi John. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Your Minecraft account is your Microsoft account, they can't be separated as they are the same. What happens when you log into minecraft.net with your Microsoft account?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. melanie brown2 Win User

Can't seem to be able to log into my Xbox account on my browser.

hi. in the top right corner does it not show u as signed in even though its gone back to homescreen?
  6. KillinDaEnemy Win User

Can't send game invites (command blocked)

Should I be able to invite friends from Xbox 360 to play advanced warfare from my Xbox One, was told I could before I bought Xbox one but cant seem to get invites to go through.
Thema:

1. I cant seem to be able to be able to get the rewards for xbox insider on my account - Similar Threads - cant seem able

2. I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...: I have purchased call of duty infinite warfare for pc on the microsoft store but i am unable to download it on my device even though i own it, it downloads around 200mb then comes up with “error...
  3. So i cant move to adult it seems

in XBoX Accessibility
    So i cant move to adult it seems: When i reached the age of 18 this year i was hoping my account on xbox will move on to adult but it seems that i need to be older in canada which by the way was 18 to be adult i think I puted my...
  4. I cant seem to sign in on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant seem to sign in on my xbox: Hi guys my console doesn't want to sign me in, when i switch on my console it says sign in and then i click my profile then loading screen changes and becomes white, what can i do!? I tried...
  5. I have my roku connected to my xbox one s but cant seem to figure out how to snap them together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have my roku connected to my xbox one s but cant seem to figure out how to snap them together: Can someone tell if this is possible and how to do it ddecc1f4-c7ce-4a05-9703-eaac4fbb8e73
  6. i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.: i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark, already tried updating ubisoft connect, reset xbox app, reset store, i have enough space and a good wifi connection....
  7. I keep getting the error code,: 0x803F8001 and I cant seem to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting the error code,: 0x803F8001 and I cant seem to fix it: So I was trying to play Mortal Kombat 11 but I keep getting this message "Mortal Kombat™ 11 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again....
  8. Even when I’ve restarted my xbox and have signed out of my account i still cant seem to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Even when I’ve restarted my xbox and have signed out of my account i still cant seem to...: When switching to my account after switching it to a adult i cant change my profile picture even after changing my settings and resetting my account and xbox nothing seems to work....
  9. Error code 0x80190194 (I cant seem to fix it)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x80190194 (I cant seem to fix it): When installing the gaming services from the PC Xbox app I get the "Installing Gaming Services failed with error: 0x80190194" I can't seem to find the error code anywhere and I don't know what to...
  10. redeemed football manager but cant seem to find to download the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeemed football manager but cant seem to find to download the game: Hi i purchased Football Manger 2023 and had followed the process of redeeming the codes provided it is shown and redeemed but i cant find the game to download onto my PC any help would be...