I cant seem to be able play Halo Infinite. It won't load but give a code 0x803f900a What...

Discus and support I cant seem to be able play Halo Infinite. It won't load but give a code 0x803f900a What... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant seem to be able to access my gamepass games example Halo Infinite or any game pass games. I have a subscription for ultimate & I play on my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jake Santos, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Jake Santos
    Jake Santos Guest

I cant seem to be able play Halo Infinite. It won't load but give a code 0x803f900a What...

I cant seem to be able to access my gamepass games example Halo Infinite or any game pass games. I have a subscription for ultimate & I play on my xbox one. It won't load & a msg appears to "sign in or update subscription with a code 0x803f900a. What can I do to fix this?

:)

Jake Santos, Mar 10, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

I cant seem to be able play Halo Infinite. It won't load but give a code 0x803f900a What can I do to fix this?

Hi, Jake. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please log in to your account at this link first, https://account.microsoft.com/services/.

Kindly check if your Game pass Ultimate subscription is active there, if it's active, please do the steps below to sort out the issue.

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. ianinamerica Win User

Does not have to option to swap emails for halo infinite login

no luck i cant seem to find those files for halo infinite
  4. Brianrz Win User

Halo Infinite insider code 0x87e50031

On a console my Xbox one s I try to play the co-op insider but it keeps giving me the code for some reason I’ve done mostly everything to get it to work I’ve had the halo Infinite Insider from the multiplayer preview I’ve uninstalled the insider hub and the halo Infinite preview but I can’t find it and the halo Infinite insider keeps giving me the same code each time each time hopefully that made sense to you.
  5. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

halo infinite *thoughts*

halo infinite seems to be incredible, I would like to see his gameplay at E3, I'm really looking forward to being able to play it
  6. Kane conway1 Win User

how to i get my games back

its not giving me a code its just a infinite loading circle i will send a piture
Thema:

1. I cant seem to be able play Halo Infinite. It won't load but give a code 0x803f900a What... - Similar Threads - cant seem able

2. I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...: I have purchased call of duty infinite warfare for pc on the microsoft store but i am unable to download it on my device even though i own it, it downloads around 200mb then comes up with “error...
  3. So i cant move to adult it seems

in XBoX Accessibility
    So i cant move to adult it seems: When i reached the age of 18 this year i was hoping my account on xbox will move on to adult but it seems that i need to be older in canada which by the way was 18 to be adult i think I puted my...
  4. I cant seem to sign in on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant seem to sign in on my xbox: Hi guys my console doesn't want to sign me in, when i switch on my console it says sign in and then i click my profile then loading screen changes and becomes white, what can i do!? I tried...
  5. I have my roku connected to my xbox one s but cant seem to figure out how to snap them together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have my roku connected to my xbox one s but cant seem to figure out how to snap them together: Can someone tell if this is possible and how to do it ddecc1f4-c7ce-4a05-9703-eaac4fbb8e73
  6. i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.: i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark, already tried updating ubisoft connect, reset xbox app, reset store, i have enough space and a good wifi connection....
  7. I keep getting the error code,: 0x803F8001 and I cant seem to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting the error code,: 0x803F8001 and I cant seem to fix it: So I was trying to play Mortal Kombat 11 but I keep getting this message "Mortal Kombat™ 11 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again....
  8. Even when I’ve restarted my xbox and have signed out of my account i still cant seem to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Even when I’ve restarted my xbox and have signed out of my account i still cant seem to...: When switching to my account after switching it to a adult i cant change my profile picture even after changing my settings and resetting my account and xbox nothing seems to work....
  9. Error code 0x80190194 (I cant seem to fix it)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x80190194 (I cant seem to fix it): When installing the gaming services from the PC Xbox app I get the "Installing Gaming Services failed with error: 0x80190194" I can't seem to find the error code anywhere and I don't know what to...
  10. redeemed football manager but cant seem to find to download the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeemed football manager but cant seem to find to download the game: Hi i purchased Football Manger 2023 and had followed the process of redeeming the codes provided it is shown and redeemed but i cant find the game to download onto my PC any help would be...