I can't see when a friend send me a message.

Discus and support I can't see when a friend send me a message. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know what happened but when a friend send me a message ,I don't get the notification(I have the notifications on).And sometimes my massage... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cristirafael, May 4, 2020.

1. cristirafael
    cristirafael Guest

I don't know what happened but when a friend send me a message ,I don't get the notification(I have the notifications on).And sometimes my massage aren't send .

:)

cristirafael, May 4, 2020
  2. juanramonh Win User

Sometimes the notifications don't go out correctly. If you are in the "insider" program it may be a temporary failure. If you are not in that program it can be a temporary problem.

If it only happens with the same person, try to remove yourself from friends and do it again.
  3. qttrees Win User

Xbox Live Service still down!!

I can't send messages but I can see online friends, can't invite to parties or games either.
  4. xd Dubstep bx Win User

Communication suspension

Nvm it's not working it only lets me message my friends but everyone else I can't send messages to it will send but they won't receive them.
  5. mielmichiels Win User

Can't send messages to friends

hmm that's weird. Maybe try reinstalling the app? Or logging out and logging back in again?
  6. RonnieHendsbee Win User

Xbox1 messaging.

When I am signed in, I can see messages that people send me. But I cannot respond to them, even people on my friend list. When I try it tells me to go to the xbox support website where it asks for a phone number to send a text message to.
Thema:

1. I can't see when a friend send me a message. - Similar Threads - can't friend send

2. I can't send or receive friend request

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't send or receive friend request: I cannot sin or receive friend requests on my Xbox app or through the Xbox itself [img] 11a2a6ad-0e5d-4a76-8343-77542c2c3757
  3. Can't send/recieve party or game invites with one friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send/recieve party or game invites with one friend: I need help with troubleshooting game party and invite issues with one friend (works with others). We both have the series x for 3 months, last month we have no longer been able to connect with...
  4. Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft: I have created a multiplaywr minecraft world, and one of my friends cannot join it. She cannot see my game under the friends tab to join it, I send her invites to join from in the game, but she...
  5. Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites: Dealing with XBOX One Fortnite issue. We can't send friend request or or accept friend request or game invites. How do I resolve this, it's completely frustrating trying to get help online with...
  6. Can't send message to friend in the Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send message to friend in the Xbox app: Bonjour, Iactually cannot send message to my friends in the Xbox app. It gives me the message error to verify my identity by using a code that I should receive by SMS on my phone. The problem is...
  7. I can't send messages to any of my friend on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send messages to any of my friend on xbox live: I'm using my xbox1 and cant send messages to my friends on xbox live. I've done every step then it said to go here. 9a248ead-a3ff-47f2-bc6b-00edb2213b65
  8. Can't send or accept friend requests.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send or accept friend requests.: I don't know if it's because I'm playing 360 games through Xbox one X or something but the 360 system won't allow me to accept or send friend requests recently. I was able to last week. Judging by...
  9. I can't send a friend request

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send a friend request: I keep on sending a friend request to someone and it says it can't complete this process. Go to Xbox support. So I did. What do I do? bc782fe0-7320-45eb-9b23-bafeab98c734
  10. can't send friend request

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't send friend request: I CAN'T SEND NO FRIEND REQUESTS FOR BOUT A WEEK AND A HALF NOW CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WAT I CAN DO TO RESOLVE IT?? 382d5ff0-89d8-40b9-9733-a70bc9f4436f