I can't see the recently played with players in Xbox App on PC.

Discus and support I can't see the recently played with players in Xbox App on PC. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't see the recently played with players in Xbox App on PC, tried every troubleshooting technique but still I am not able to find any solution,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Prateek Pathak_592, Feb 6, 2023.

1. I can't see the recently played with players in Xbox App on PC.

I can't see the recently played with players in Xbox App on PC, tried every troubleshooting technique but still I am not able to find any solution, also checked every single Privacy Settings everything is just fine. Please Help me

:)

Prateek Pathak_592, Feb 6, 2023
  2. matthewiag Win User

How do you use game pass ultimate?

I also did the same, I got it until 2022 as well

I play games on the PC and Xbox but I have been playing on the PC more recently so seeing Gears 5 is fantastic on the PC just can't wait to play Halo Now :)
  3. Mr UgOtOwN3D Win User

Recent Player List doesn't work for me

I can't see my recent players list as well, it is teliing me we can't show your recent players list right now.
  4. ash2k83 Win User

where is the recently played list?

The most recent accessed apps/games are usually on your homescreen but you can't see who you recently played in a game.
  5. NYC2TheWorld Win User

Windows 8/Smartglass/Xbox video "Play to"

Well, I have tried all of this and I have a semi functional PlayTo working. On my Windows 8.1 PC I can use Windows Media Player to play music on my PC to my XBOX 360.

However...

Whenever I try to do this through the XBOX Music App I get the regular message "This app can't play to a device right now."

I've done all the steps above and can see the XBOX 360 on my network under network in Windows Explorer and as a Play device in the Control Panel in the modern interface but the music app will not work with the XBOX.

I'm not sure what other troubleshooting I can do.
  6. LoneGnome Win User

Friends App...no recent players list?

Unfortunately there isn't a global recent players list right now. Using the Friends app you can see your friend's friends and expand your graph that way. Titles have the ability to list the users you're playing with and/or recent players but that is implemented
    by the title. A global recent player list is being considered for a future release.
Thema:

I can't see the recently played with players in Xbox App on PC.

1. I can't see the recently played with players in Xbox App on PC. - Similar Threads - can't recently played

2. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  3. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  4. I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....: I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show. It says i need to sign in. I already have an account 878a3fe4-2579-4a3a-b947-3365ef68e06c
  5. Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended: My gamertag is But I still can't send or receive messages I checked for suspensions and I had one or so I thought it was already expired so I waisted this person called Hans time (sorry Hans)...
  6. Recent Alpha Skip Ahead update on Xbox One has made the console so slow I can't even open...

in XboX Insiders
    Recent Alpha Skip Ahead update on Xbox One has made the console so slow I can't even open...: I don't know what went wrong with this update but it is rendering my console practically unusable. I can't even 'report a problem' either, as the console fails to open that menu as well....
  7. Can't sign in to GamePass or get wireless controllers to work after recent XBOX insider...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign in to GamePass or get wireless controllers to work after recent XBOX insider...: submitted by /u/jamicanstud [link] [comments]
  8. Can't join party's after the most recent update

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join party's after the most recent update: After the most recent update from the early preview. I can't join party invs my menu opens then sits for a about 3-4 seconds then closes right after. submitted by /u/ObamaCareWorks [link]...
  9. Can't install GamingServices, Xbox app, or any games on Win 10 as of recent Xbox app update...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install GamingServices, Xbox app, or any games on Win 10 as of recent Xbox app update...: I went through the ring of fire the last few hours because I accidentally messed up my PC because of this issue. The game i have installed, Sea of Thieves, works fine, but I'm afraid to uninstall...
  10. Can't install GamingServices or any games on Win 10 as of recent GamingServices update...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install GamingServices or any games on Win 10 as of recent GamingServices update...: I went through the ring of fire the last few hours because I accidentally messed up my PC because of this issue. The game i have installed, Sea of Thieves, works fine, but I'm afraid to uninstall...