I can't see the games on my Xbox one game console in Xbox series s.

Discus and support I can't see the games on my Xbox one game console in Xbox series s. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot see the games I have purchased on my x box series s even though I am logged in with the same username. b8785cca-eacc-4929-bb77-294e88b0b474 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by erkancoskun80, May 17, 2022.

  1. I can't see the games on my Xbox one game console in Xbox series s.


    :)
     
    erkancoskun80, May 17, 2022
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    How to play with my Xbox one series s on my android phone.

    Well for one the series consoles are NOT xbox ones

    If you have Xbox one s then you can play Xbox one gamea you can't play series s games
  3. Rostom L Win User

    Can I play the Xbox one version of hogwarts legacy on Xbox series x|s ?

    Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

    Yes, absolutely. The Xbox Series X/S consoles can run Xbox One games. Only the Xbox One consoles can't run Xbox Series X/S next gen games.
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Just Dance support for Xbox series S

    Well first there is no series s with a bluray drive

    Xbox one s does and that isn't a series s

    Xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games whenever it is one x or s

    Series consoles are just xbox series NOT one s or x

    They labeled series consoles that way for a reason to differentiate xbox one games from series games
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

    Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

    I just bought a brand new Xbox One X, but when I go to the store, Flight Simulator and other Xbox Series X/S games say they are "not playable on this device" and I can't get Flight Simulator to install on my brand new Xbox One X because it says it's "not compatible". Very frustrating.
    So you bought an Xbox One X and expected to be able to play an Xbox Series X game on it?

    Why would a game made for an Xbox Series X work on an Xbox One X?

    If you want to play Xbox Series X/S games I would take your brand new Xbox One X back to the store you bought it and see if they will take it back and you could try and buy an Xbox Series S (Series X consoles are very hard to find, but a Series S can be found fairly easilly)
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Can I transfer games I bought in my all digital Xbox one to my new Xbox one series s?

    I have a all digital Xbox one that I have purchased games on.

    I have a new Xbox one series s.

    Can I transfer the games I bought on my all digital Xbox one to the Xbox one series s
    Series consoles are just series consoles there is no one in the name

    Xbox one games are just xbox one no s or x

    Xbox series s or x that's it

    You will just.confuse people not to mention confuse system requirements when looking at games

    Series consoles aren't just a numbers bump.but.a over 10 year jump.in tech between xbox one and series consoles with o ly 2 year old cpu and GPU tech
Thema:

I can't see the games on my Xbox one game console in Xbox series s.

Loading...
  1. I can't see the games on my Xbox one game console in Xbox series s. - Similar Threads - can't games game

  2. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  3. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  4. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  5. I can't brows games I own in the Xbox PC app

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't brows games I own in the Xbox PC app: I'm on build 2604.1001.9.0 and in the my library section I can only see installed games, there is no way to browse the library of PC games I have purchased from Xbox. Where has this moved to?...
  6. XBOX PC app - Can't invite players in party to game. The option has disappeared.

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app - Can't invite players in party to game. The option has disappeared.: This may be the wrong place since this is mostly console, but does anyone else have the issue with the xbox app on the PC where you can't invite players to the game you are playing anymore? I...
  7. How do remove a game that i can't play anymore?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do remove a game that i can't play anymore?: I had EA play, i used it to play need for speed most wanted, then my EA play expired and i have only game pass, now when i try to uninstall it tells me to log in, so i log in. But then it says...
  8. The game can't be logged The account number is normal

    in XboX Insiders
    The game can't be logged The account number is normal: I don’t know why, but the Forza Horizon 4 game I bought on Steam shows that my account has been suspended from Xbox Live when I try to log in. submitted by /u/yihua2233 [link] [comments]
  9. Game pass core users can't see Game pass ultimate recently added games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Game pass core users can't see Game pass ultimate recently added games?: Just as title says. You can see all the game pass ultimate games, but can't tell which ones were recently added if you have core. Maybe a filter for it could be added? Think it would also boost a...
  10. Why can't video games be "Downscaled?" Seems like there is no issues "upscaling" games from...

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can't video games be "Downscaled?" Seems like there is no issues "upscaling" games from...: Why can't i download downscaled video games if i can download "upscaled" video games? That's what i was wondering. I dont need to play Forza Motorsport 7 in 4k at 150gbs. Why can't I download it...