I cant see the games i have installed on the pc xbox app.

Discus and support I cant see the games i have installed on the pc xbox app. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can play the games by either searching it up on the search bar or by using the desktop shortcuts but the games don't seem to appear on the xbox app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nightlisted, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Nightlisted
    Nightlisted Guest

I can play the games by either searching it up on the search bar or by using the desktop shortcuts but the games don't seem to appear on the xbox app itself .

:)

Nightlisted, Nov 14, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Nightlisted, Have you tried to reinstall the app? Take the test please.

Then do these steps

Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. Apps and Features in Settings.

Select the application you want to fix.(xbox app)

Select the Advanced Options link under the application name (some applications do not have this option). On the page that opens, select Repair if available.

Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the PC

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on Run as Administrator option;

Then run the commands below, press Enter at the end of each line ok? :

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

1.On the desktop, simultaneously press Windows + R keys to open Run;

2. In run, type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if prompted) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes of the presented files and click Clean System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the unchecked checkboxes again and click OK>Delete Files.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. øyvindgrimsø Win User

Halo: MCC PC content being locked

I have the same problem. Where did you purchase it? I bought the game package on my Xbox back in 2015, so I cant see it in the Xbox PC app, but I can download it through the store. Still cant play it on the PC, which I could a year ago.
  4. JoanneRay Win User

xbox app not working on windows 10 pc

xbox app is not working on windows 10 pc. i uninstalled and am trying to reinstall and the app will not reinstall. when you click on install it just sits there and nothing happens
    got xbox app to finally install but cant type in chat from xbox game bar
  5. 215040020 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Bug

1. Since this was added under Xbox on Windows, may we ask if your PC is Windows 10 or 11? Is this connected to a domain?

My PC is Windows 11.
    2. May we ask if your account still have active Xbox Game Pass subscription through this link: Microsoft account | Services & subscriptions.

I have active subscription.
    3. Can we ask where did you updated the game, is it through Xbox app or Microsoft Store?

I have updated from Xbox app.
    4. Are you having issues installing update or installing new game in your PC?

I dont have any issues except this.

I tried all solutions and problem didnt solved. 135 gb game file appears in my storage, but I can't see the game in the xbox app.

And ı cant see the game files anywhere too.
  6. Paul1708 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC no applicable devices?

Hey

I cant tell fully has your screenshot doesnt include the full page but that looks like your trying too install the game from microsoft.com. You cant install games too PC from the website you need too use the xbox beta app.

You can install the app from the microsoft store but you do need too be on windows 10 version 1903 in order too install

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass/pc-games#
Thema:

1. I cant see the games i have installed on the pc xbox app. - Similar Threads - cant games installed

2. Cant install forza 4 with game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install forza 4 with game pass.: Im using windows 10. im trying to install forza 4 but it is giving me 0x803f8007 error. This issue is only with this game. Please let me know any fixes. bd82c78e-1998-4835-83bc-ec6f67d55fa7
  3. Cant install Game Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Game Services: Im trying to install game services on my Acre 5 windows 11 laptop, every time I try to install it is states there has been an Error on the MS store page, I have done the Powershell stuff, turned...
  4. Cant finish installing games on windows 10 Xbox app, i get error code 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant finish installing games on windows 10 Xbox app, i get error code 0x80070005: my games will download all the way until the end, when its about to finish I get an error , I try to restart and get the same thing every time. 5218a110-5124-4741-a1f4-fd146c0771b1
  5. i cant install any games from the xbox game pass on my pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant install any games from the xbox game pass on my pc.: i have been having this problem for a very long time. back when halo infinite first came out. i can not install any games that are on the game pass. i can only install them if i actually buy...
  6. HELPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CANT INSTALL GAMING SERVICES AND I CANT PLAY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CANT INSTALL GAMING SERVICES AND I CANT PLAY...: Ok so when I try installing minecraft and gaming services aswell BUT here is the problem THIS STUPID ANNOYING ERROR POPS UP!!! IT SHOWS UP THIS DUMB IDIOTIC 0x80246008 ERROR CAN PLEASE ANYONE HELP...
  7. Why cant I Install Games anymore? (suspect is E; Drive?)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I Install Games anymore? (suspect is E; Drive?): *EDIT*** The issue might be caused by the other SSD. So Normally I use my E: Drive as the location for my game installs, but for some reason Xbox/Microsoft will not install anymore games onto it....
  8. I cant install Starfield Premium Edition Content on Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install Starfield Premium Edition Content on Game Pass.: Split from this thread. It only allows me to play the Premium Edition in cloud gaming mode, but allows me to download the non-premium version. The Old Mars dlc pack is available but not the...
  9. Checked the Help File. Confirmed I Have Game Pass, Have The Pass Installed - - - Cant Run...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Checked the Help File. Confirmed I Have Game Pass, Have The Pass Installed - - - Cant Run...: Xbox Series X GamePass confirmed (tried running Deathloop to check) Premium Pass bought. Everything reinstalled again, all 120ish GB. Tried to run "Too Early". Go to Manage, game showing...
  10. I cant install Starfield Premium Edition Content on Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install Starfield Premium Edition Content on Game Pass.: When I click on the Premium Edition Content Link it says purchase options not available. When I scroll down the screen it says Cannot be installed on a Windows 10 device in S-mode (I am using...