I cant see the added game in my graphic settings. it says that the specified app was...

Discus and support I cant see the added game in my graphic settings. it says that the specified app was... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant see the added game in my graphic settings. it says that the specified app was already added but I cant see the "valorant" game in the list. How... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Devo_, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Devo_
    Devo_ Guest

I cant see the added game in my graphic settings. it says that the specified app was...

I cant see the added game in my graphic settings. it says that the specified app was already added but I cant see the "valorant" game in the list. How do I confirm that is really is added?

I cant see the added game in my graphic settings. it says that the specified app was... [​IMG]

:)

Devo_, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

I cant see the added game in my graphic settings. it says that the specified app was already added but I cant see the "valorant" game in the list. How do I confirm that is really is added?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Devo, do not know what would be your video card, but usually you have to install the video card drive and the software will have something like a panel of the board where you add the games or applications you want to use the renderings of the card.

Nvidia is an example, it has an application like this.
  3. OddportBird Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Freezing when Certain Adds Show

So, I just wanted to do an update.

Tonight I did the following:

• Uninstalled/Reinstalled the game
    • Contacted Microsoft Chat support
    • Ran the App troubleshooter (cashe issue that showed as "Fixed")
    • Reset the app settings
    • Ran network troubleshooting
    • Reset my network settings

The lag issue still remains. Today's ad that seems to hang is the one for GlassesUSA.com. I'm a little surprised that this is the case, since this just appears to be a plain graphic vs a video ad, but my game appeared to freeze on this one and then suddenly
    crashed on me. Last week's games were fine, with only a little lag towards the end of the week. The only change is in the ads that are displaying during play.

@Developers - If you need to make this a paid app, please JUST SAY SO. I would be happy to pay a fee for this app, but I refuse to be forced into that option through poorly implemented ads.
  4. LegendOfGta Win User

This sucks....

Max Payne 3, IMO, looked great. I'm not a graphics nut, so I couldn't really specify the details. Let's just say: "Take RDR and turn up the graphics even more".
  5. Maggot84 Win User

Xbox does not detect Wifi

That option does not exist, the only options I have under Advanced Settings are 'Specify Unlisted Network' and 'Create Ad-Hoc Network'. To that end, I've tried entering my SSID manually under 'Specify Unlisted Network' and I still get nothing.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Cannot open Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection

Try putting the game to start in high performance

Windows key + i Video tab>graphics settings
    In the field ''choose an application to set the preference''
    Select app from Microsoft Store, select the games you want and click add, after adding click ''options'' and select the high-performance card for the app and test the games again.
Thema:

1. I cant see the added game in my graphic settings. it says that the specified app was... - Similar Threads - cant added game

2. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  3. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  4. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  5. I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC: I've tried messing with a bunch of different things/settings that others have recommended online, and still cant get the game to run on windows 10, id love some guidance, or for someone to...
  6. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  7. can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset: Just. bought. Razor. Wireless. HEADSET. I. HAV SERI. X. AND. A NEW. HICENCE. TV. ICAN HEAR. BUT CANT. TALK f617d3a1-280a-462c-8059-923f90c4c9f1
  8. Cant claim robux

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant claim robux: so i have 5,226 points and im trying to claim a 200 robux gift card thats 3,000 points but i cant and when i try to on pc on here it says i need a phone number but i cant pay for it atm...
  9. cant install ad block plus on edge chromium?(tried with chrome allow extensions too both...

in XboX Insiders
    cant install ad block plus on edge chromium?(tried with chrome allow extensions too both...: cant install ad block plus on edge chromium?(tried with chrome allow extensions too both not work) any ideas thx submitted by /u/kocoman [link] [comments]
  10. The other day i saw a ad to renew my full year subscription for $39.99 now i cant find it...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The other day i saw a ad to renew my full year subscription for $39.99 now i cant find it...: The other day i saw a ad to renew my full year subscription for $39.99 now i cant find it anywhere a935aefc-f708-4a99-944c-6ca3a8dd0308