i cant see or add friends to a group flight

Discus and support i cant see or add friends to a group flight in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i cant see my friends in the list or in the game. all privacy setting are allowed for everyone, its happened now on two different computers with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Itspulvirizer, Nov 7, 2022.

1. i cant see or add friends to a group flight

i cant see my friends in the list or in the game. all privacy setting are allowed for everyone, its happened now on two different computers with the same issue. uninstalling and reinstalling isnt the issue. privacy isnt the issue.

:)

Itspulvirizer, Nov 7, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thank you, that’s really odd

And what about using a custom DNS address?
    Did you tried that?
    If necessary follow this article:
    https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-your-....

** This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Itspulvirizer Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this

Did you tried checking your friends list using the Xbox mobile app?
    This helps to isolate a bit more the problem.

Also, on the PCs did you tried to check your friends list using the Xbox PC app or the Xbox console companion app?
    yeah i have tried inviting them to a group through the app and also tried through steam but no luck. also cant see them in game even when we are at the same airport. we are in the same server as well
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ITSPULVIRIZER

Did you tried checking your friends list using the Xbox mobile app?
    This helps to isolate a bit more the problem.

Also, on the PCs did you tried to check your friends list using the Xbox PC app or the Xbox console companion app?
  5. Itspulvirizer Win User

yes it is only flight sim and our computers are on different networks and NAT is open
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Is this happening only with flight simulator? (I suppose that is this game, if not please tell me what game is)
    Or if you try playing with them on a different game something similar happens?

By the way, these two computers are in the same house / are using the same home network?

In the meantime tell me what’s your NAT type, for this download and open the Xbox console companion app > settings > network
Thema:

1. i cant see or add friends to a group flight - Similar Threads - cant add friends

2. Cant add a friend on cod warfare 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant add a friend on cod warfare 3: Hello, I’m trying to send an invite on cod warfare 3 but it says invite failed and player dk***** blocked. Any idea how or why I can’t add this person? Thank you f28f4012-c49c-4a4f-8049-82fd588f9317
  3. I cant add my friend because it says sorry can not save changes right now try again in a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant add my friend because it says sorry can not save changes right now try again in a...: i want to add my freand but i cant b0899c9a-bc3c-4cd1-aad8-e5f1143c5a43
  4. I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042: Im from pc gamepass and he is from xbox game pass on free 10 hours trial we try to add each other (we have crossplay on) I dont see him in the list and he cant see me in the list...
  5. Cant add friend on xbox but can add other people fine.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant add friend on xbox but can add other people fine.: Im on Win 10 and my friend has a xbox. No matter what i try to add them on, whether website, app, mobile app or xbox clicking on add friend does nothing at all. Neither of us are in eachothers...
  6. Fallout 76 cant add a friend problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 cant add a friend problem: So i can play with my mates that are not on my home internet but when i try to play with my housemate who is we cannot, is this a common issue and is there a way to fix this problem?...
  7. Cant re add my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant re add my friend: so ive ignored this issue for a while now and i figured i should address it finally. My friend had suddenly disappeared from my friends list. I had them favorited. Now every time i try to add them...
  8. Cant add friend xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add friend xbox one: Dear Microsoft I have a problem with my account on xbox one. I want to go play with my friends but first it says that there offline and there not and then they got removed as friend without...
  9. Cant hear or add friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear or add friend: I recently had a friend disappear off my friends list and he appears anonymously in parties and shows offline if I searched him and I cannot add him back however he can hear me whenever we are in...
  10. Cant add a certain friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add a certain friend: Yesterday i was in a chat party with one of my friends(billy). Suddenly he could not hear me (i could not hear him bc he does not have a mic) i asked one of my other friends (bob) in the chat...