I cant see invites from my friends who are on console

Discus and support I cant see invites from my friends who are on console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm playing the correct version of Minecraft Windows on my computer and I'm trying to join my friends on Xbox. I know they aren't the problem because... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cam kiser, Jan 13, 2024.

1. cam kiser
    cam kiser Guest

I'm playing the correct version of Minecraft Windows on my computer and I'm trying to join my friends on Xbox. I know they aren't the problem because my friend on pc already has joined. I can't see invites on the Xbox app, but I cannot see my friends online in the actual Minecraft game. ive tried so many things and nothings working.

:)

cam kiser, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Spork's Wife Win User

Unable to see any friends online in Minecraft (Kindle)

This issue only arose after making changes to her Microsoft account. Before that, she had no problems. It would appear that this stems from me changing her permisions on the Xbox, but since I removed those, I don’t understand why she still cant see her
    friends. If she goes into her world, and invites a friend, she can see who is online and send an invite. But she can’t see them in the friends tab on the main menu, and I dont know that they receive the invitations when she sends them.
  3. MelissaMcMahon1 Win User

xbox console wont show friends

So im trying to ay csll.of duty.. any of my xbox friends who are online friends list on game and xbox saying offline when i highlight their names.. i got into a game and could hear my friend who plays on playstation but my xbox friend was muted and i cant
    unmute. Cant invite xbox friends to game.
  4. I D JOHNS I Win User

xbox live party connect issues

My xbox was fine an hour ago and then i left and got back on and now i cant see when i recieve new messages or i cant invite my friends they will get the invite and then it will say "unable to join session"
  5. TrebianDavis1 Win User

Can't view other profiles or do party chat on xbox one

Mine is doing the same exact thing i cant see my friends profile or invite to the game
  6. dupcdf36024-2223-45d Win User

Xbox Live Friends Gone :(

Yeah - Live Status says it is fixed, but that is bull. I still dont see my friends list. My friends seem to be able to tell that I am online but cant send invites or message to me and I cant add friends to list.
Thema:

1. I cant see invites from my friends who are on console - Similar Threads - cant invites friends

2. upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options

in XBoX on Consoles
    upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options: Hi, I have an xbox one s and i have just moved in with a relative. ever since i had gotten my xbox set up here at my new residence ive had this problem where my internet says "upnp not succesful"...
  3. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  4. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  5. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  6. How can I fix an issue of inviting people to my game I cant invite them and it’s getting on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix an issue of inviting people to my game I cant invite them and it’s getting on...: I can only invite them to party chat not the game 161ac864-0028-4e09-a41d-ca77aa070ace
  7. help i cant create group post and invite others to partys

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    help i cant create group post and invite others to partys: So I received a comm ban like 2 days ago but i cant create group post and invite others to partys but i can join partys too it doesnt make sense please help me out...
  8. cant invite friends for free trail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant invite friends for free trail: first of all i own ultimate but the page shows , i dont. and i got the ultimate free with my laptop but i cant use its features, why 09d6e467-47d8-463a-8b54-94fb7efc66f0
  9. Cant join or invite friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join or invite friends?: me and my friends cannot join each others games 93018547-6188-45ae-9fa2-e07038067de1
  10. Cant invite to game - (Terraria)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant invite to game - (Terraria): As of the small patch on the 2nd of May, both me and my friend are unable to send invitations to each other only whilst playing Terraria, despite playing the day prior and for the past couple...