I can't see how many hours played i have. Can you fix this please?(on hours played i...

Discus and support I can't see how many hours played i have. Can you fix this please?(on hours played i... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; That's a screenshot of it. Sorry it's in italian. [img] 35e6f89a-ff58-4a50-944f-6f0a145f4868 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thomas Voltolini, Jan 2, 2023.

  1. I can't see how many hours played i have. Can you fix this please?(on hours played i...


    That's a screenshot of it. Sorry it's in italian.
    I can't see how many hours played i have. Can you fix this please?(on hours played i... [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Thomas Voltolini, Jan 2, 2023
    #1
  2. Guy1985 Win User

    Refunds on digital games bought by mistake by my son

    Can I see how many hours have been played?
  3. Fyer Win User

    Farming simulator 2015 xbox one

    Got it, love it. Having a blast with this game. Playing this thing I can now see how people spend hours on Minecraft. I know not the same game but you can get into just doing stuff and not even see how many hours pass so fast.
  4. fantasticozzz Win User

    Goodbye old friend...

    How can we see how many hours I played this game....I'm real bummed too
  5. Vairkjosa Win User

    How Many Hours Have You Played (Level Too)

    Knock on wood here but I just passed the 500 hrs mark with my Nord Magical Warrior. Save 1826 at 509.22.38 with 12mb. it used to be a 14mb until I started to sell stuff off and clear out the storage bins. I also stopped using autosave a while back as was
    suggested. It's still not fool proof as 2 days ago with about 4 hours in, I got the jumpy screens. As soon as it cleared up, I saved and rebooted the console. After a 5 min cool down I went right back to playing without any problems.

    I'm venturing towards the autosave being turned off as helpful. Use with Caution

    All this is with one character. I'm shooting to get back to my 622 hour mark.

    Clearing out storage really is making a difference. Sell it or use it, but I did some spring cleaning and it dropped my save file by 2mb. Still have tons of potions to get rid of but some are worth 500+ coins and no-one can afford more than one or two.

    Just saying!

    Oh! and still no Dawnguard.
  6. LASUS62 Win User

    How Many Hours Have You Played (Level Too)

    My problem is "restartitis" Currently 74 hours on a level 9 wood elf. :(
Thema:

I can't see how many hours played i have. Can you fix this please?(on hours played i...

Loading...
  1. I can't see how many hours played i have. Can you fix this please?(on hours played i... - Similar Threads - can't many hours

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Wrong pin was entered to many times. Now I can't sign in to my profile on the console. I...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrong pin was entered to many times. Now I can't sign in to my profile on the console. I...: I can't sign in to my profile on the console because the wrong pin was entered to many times. I need help please. b288fadc-e3d5-4d3c-aff3-21d4b36e8e40
  8. Can't update Windows (10) or Sign Into Xbox App (have tried many solutions)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update Windows (10) or Sign Into Xbox App (have tried many solutions): I have the exact same problem as described here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/why-i-cant-log-in-to-xbox-0x89235107/b5ed9350-cce3-47e7-97f2-7bb6789cfcbf I can't sign into...
  9. Game won't install, can't pause or cancel, and many other issues with Xbox app and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't install, can't pause or cancel, and many other issues with Xbox app and...: I attempted to install Stardew Valley, however, when I tried, it got to 5.2mb and then stopped downloading, 0mb/s. I tried pausing it to see what would happen, but when I tried, it just said...
  10. Is Xbox 360 servers been switched of mine and many friends can't connect to the internet or...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox 360 servers been switched of mine and many friends can't connect to the internet or...: My 360 won't connect to the internet or Xbox live what's going on with it? d540d841-359c-4bb6-b1c5-90d344bc8bbd