I can’t scroll up all the way to the top of my messages on Xbox.

Discus and support I can’t scroll up all the way to the top of my messages on Xbox. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Me and a friend of mine are trying to reminisce how we met, but as I try to scroll to the top of our messages, it gets buggy from only up to a few... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jakecrisp2, May 31, 2023.

1. Jakecrisp2
    Jakecrisp2 Guest

Me and a friend of mine are trying to reminisce how we met, but as I try to scroll to the top of our messages, it gets buggy from only up to a few months ago. To be fair we met years ago but I really want to see our messages. Please help!

:)

Jakecrisp2, May 31, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

That can be an issue as well, have you tried using an Xbox App to check your message?
  3. Jakecrisp2 Win User

Hi there, sorry but this did not work. I think our issue is that we have far too many messages? The furthest I have made it without it becoming buggy is up to a year ago. But by this point we probably have over a millions messages to each other. Do you think this could be the issue?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​
    ​​​
    "1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"
  4. Jakecrisp2 Win User

Yes, a couple of times. I’m not sure if anything can be done to have the messages recovered, it’s okay if so.

That can be an issue as well, have you tried using an Xbox App to check your message?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for the update and I apologize as it can be due to the messages being too old and many messages were already retrieved. You can try to proceed but it may crash.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"
Thema:

1. I can’t scroll up all the way to the top of my messages on Xbox. - Similar Threads - can’t scroll top

2. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  3. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  4. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  5. I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.: Hello, I can't open anything on my xbox if I click a it notices it but it does nothing, I’ve tried to press down the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, reconnected power source waited 10...
  6. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  7. I can’t get my Xbox controller to connect no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get my Xbox controller to connect no matter what: So I’ve got the original black Xbox 1 and the pairing button on the side hasn’t worked idk why just one day it stopped but my controllers would still connect so whatever then my controllers just...
  8. Can’t scroll right or down in main menu…keeps jumping back to left

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t scroll right or down in main menu…keeps jumping back to left: I have an Xbox series S and for some reason my controller keeps moving to the left/up every time I try to move right or down on the main menu to choose games. It can't be the controller because...
  9. Accidentally unplugged my controller and now I can’t scroll down on anything. The controls...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally unplugged my controller and now I can’t scroll down on anything. The controls...: I was playing a game and my controller disconnected. I turned it back on and now my controller won’t let me scroll down and my character was stuck running in circles even when I wasn’t using my...
  10. Can’t join online with friends they have same Xbox yet it blanks when I scroll over join ,...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join online with friends they have same Xbox yet it blanks when I scroll over join ,...: Really frustrating. I downloaded gta online for my Xbox series s . After I came to install it it came up with it won’t be comparable with your system. Anyway I then downloaded gta5 with online...