I can't save my purchases on my Microsoft account and it keeps getting the authentication error

Discus and support I can't save my purchases on my Microsoft account and it keeps getting the authentication error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I've signed in and out of the game, I've Uninstaller it and restarted it, someone help pls because I wanna play in the realms but won't let me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hailey Peters, Jan 28, 2023.

1. I can't save my purchases on my Microsoft account and it keeps getting the authentication error

I can't save my purchases on my Microsoft account and it keeps getting the authentication error [​IMG]
    I've signed in and out of the game, I've Uninstaller it and restarted it, someone help pls because I wanna play in the realms but won't let me

:)

Hailey Peters, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

I can't save my purchases on my Microsoft account and it keeps getting the authentication error

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and I hope you are doing well.

With regards to your issue, are you playing the game via Xbox One or series console? If this is via console, I suggest to try to remove and add your profile. Here is the link how https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If this is on a different device, please check via https://account.microsoft.com/family page to see whether you are added as a member. Because it is possible your account is being detected as a child account which has restriction for purchases.

Looking forward to hearing back from you so we can further assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. DestinyDeity Win User

My Old Xbox Account Issues

But I can't access Cross-Save for Destiny 2 because I can't Authenticate the account because I CAN'T Authenticate it.
  4. MackB312 Win User

Xbox 360 error code: 80153021

Can't resolve my problem this has been going on for ages... I'm trying to purchases free Xbox live since they are offering me a special deal but I keep getting this *** error. I tried changing my billing account.
  5. iSupersniper Win User

GFWL - Can't Download Purchased Game

I get this exact same issue. Microsoft Support was no help what so ever and wanted me to pay for premium support.

Since the Fall Creator Update for Windows 10 I've had this issue.

I've tried to uninstall and re install that failed

I've made sure that the client is allowed through the firewall

LIVE was having issues downloading my profile in game until I enabled game mode through the game bar, however when the client as a game and enabling game mode didn't work.

I've tried creating an app password because I use 2 step authentication and I get authentication failed when trying to use that password.

When disabling 2step authentication I still sign in but still no purchase history

When using a computer account not linked to my Microsoft account I get an xlivewrapper dll error which I can only conclude is that something in the backend changed on Microsoft servers which broke the gfwl purchase and sign in verifications.

Any help would be appreciated.
  6. MICKtheMAG01 Win User

Pre-Release Console Registration Application

All I want to know is why I keep getting an error code whilst trying to purchase Forza Horizon
    http://pictwiittr.com/14P5nTy the Ultimate Game Sale.. Just added the ms pts to my account to purchase that game and a few other bits and bobs off the dashboard and since I've signed up for the beta
    I can't purchase anything?? Just keep getting error code 80153016 all the time..surely being in the beta is stopping the tranactions
Thema:

1. I can't save my purchases on my Microsoft account and it keeps getting the authentication error - Similar Threads - can't save purchases

2. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  3. I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do: So I load up fall out 4 and this message come up. But I have more than enough storage and two storage drives. I tried taking out the storage drives but it still says it....
  4. I can't export my slimerancher save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't export my slimerancher save: When the Gamepass had Slimerancher but I had a save that I would like to transfer to Slimerancher that I just got on Steam. 83695ec0-8c7f-4858-8ca3-375b087eb17c
  5. Why can't I save my edited Avatar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I save my edited Avatar?: I have googled and tried every suggestion that I have read. Nothing seems to work. I always get the "something went wrong" error message. Has anybody figured this out? I have uninstalled and...
  6. I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?: I don't know what to do I changed my gamer tag and lost everything! 2529da44-1743-4d43-8577-ed279b621a49
  7. Says I can't start a new save, but don't know how to delete completed saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I can't start a new save, but don't know how to delete completed saves: I am looking to start a new save on Fable 3 (being played on an Xbox One X/S series) but already have the 5 slots used; how can I delete one or two of these specific saves so I have one open?...
  8. Elden ring can't load save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elden ring can't load save data: Just upgraded to a new xbox series x. I had purchased and installed elden ring over a year ago; I may have opened the game and played it for 15 minutes, no more.. On my new console when I try to...
  9. I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on: I'm trying to have all my saved games that are saved onto the new account so I can continue playing 101201a2-98e0-4124-a2a7-d65698c4ade7
  10. "We can't save more data for this game or app" won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We can't save more data for this game or app" won't go away: I keep getting this message everytime I open a game on my Xbox Series X I've deleted games and deleted save data but nothing has fixed it 8018d693-54ac-4bd2-9175-3a80a7444e12