I can’t save my progress on gear of war 3 due to Xbox live disconnection?

Discus and support I can’t save my progress on gear of war 3 due to Xbox live disconnection? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I have downloaded gear of war 3 on my Xbox series x. I go to play it, I start the game up and down the bottom it states “Xbox live disconnected”.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emilio Parker, Apr 18, 2023.

1. I can’t save my progress on gear of war 3 due to Xbox live disconnection?

Hey, I have downloaded gear of war 3 on my Xbox series x. I go to play it, I start the game up and down the bottom it states “Xbox live disconnected”. My progress can’t saved due to this disconnection. I have followed all the troubleshooting steps, power cycled, deleted my profile and re downloaded it, and I can’t remove the local file as I can’t even play the game so the file doesn’t not exist to delete. How do I fix this? It works on my series s but not my x.

:)

Emilio Parker, Apr 18, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and an Xbox gamer. Hope you are doing well!

It seems you have done one of the basic troubleshooting steps for game issues, I found a similar post in one of the community forum. The thread is a bit old but troubleshooting steps can still be applied.

Have you tried clearing the cache of your Xbox 360 storage on Xbox Series X? You may follow the steps below on how we can do this:

Start at your Xbox One dashboard:

Open the Guide menu

Scroll down to Settings

Select all Settings

Scroll down to System

Navigate over to Storage

Select "Clear local Xbox 360 storage"

Reference to this steps can be found on this page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

The last thing to do is to run a factory reset for the console itself, you may also follow the steps on the link then make sure you choose "keep games & apps" if ever you will be doing the last step.

Looking forward to hearing back from you so we can further assist if issue still persist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. UnDead Maia Win User

Xbox Backwards compatibility issues

Halo Reach is working, Gears of war 3, and Judgment are working and so is Battlefield 3. That's progress. But, Lego: Star Wars and Borderlands 2 are still not connecting and without xbox live I cannot access my save files. Microsoft! Fix this you idiots!
  4. Nezzumi-18E2FC91-F37 Win User

Gears of war 3 Beta Unlock issues

i still have my gears of war 3 beta save file, it is in my gears of war 3 beta folder on my xbox. i transferred it over and then did a license transfer when i bought my gears of war 3 xbox. still no beta unlocks though. ugh.
  5. SWAGER383572 Win User

How can I play Xbox 360 games with my Xbox one account that is not transferred from an Xbox 360?

Trying to play Gears of war three. I followed all the instructions and still counts me as not signed in. Is there any other way? Do I need Xbox live on an Xbox 360 account to transfer it to Xbox one? That way my progress will at least save some way.
  6. Danno McK. Win User

Gears Of War 3 Saving Progress?

[quote user="Kneghx"]I was in the middle of the final boss battle when I got frustrated and decided to call it a night. When I came back the next day it would only bring me back to the beginning of that chapter. I tested it by playing through to the next
    checkpoint, quitting out and turning off my XBox. When I turned it back on it resumed from that new checkpoint I passed. So obviously I'm in the right mode, but why did it fail to save my most recent checkpoint the first time around?[/quote]

I don't know exactly where you got to that it didn't save, obviously, but I think the final chapter has only one mid-battle checkpoint. So one could play into the final battle a moderate way without getting that first checkpoint (which I'd call about
    1/3rd of the way, IIRC) and have to restart from the beginning. (Trying to avoid spoilers, I think the checkpoint is at the first "tower attack".)
Thema:

1. I can’t save my progress on gear of war 3 due to Xbox live disconnection? - Similar Threads - can’t save progress

2. Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I: I’ve tried clearing cache and it keeps doing it 60fdc5a0-d069-4d5f-a5e3-6520e43d0320
  3. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...: Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of...
  4. I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...: This is very specific problem I seem to be having so please bear with me. I'm trying to transfer my Skyrim saves from Xbox one s to Xbox series x but apparently it can't connect my Skyrim saves...
  5. Can’t save games on Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t save games on Xbox cloud gaming.: Hey I’m new to the cloud gaming, I’m trying to play gears of war 3. I got it to work on my pc and iPad but it’s not saving my games progress. I’m seeing the checkpoint market but when I reload...
  6. Why did my Xbox say can’t save no more space. Then clear 50% of the space in my Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my Xbox say can’t save no more space. Then clear 50% of the space in my Xbox.: To then be told to sign out and sign back in to the profile which purchased it “my profile” to then lose 3 hours worth of game play. Why have I lost my game when I’m the one who bought it? What a...
  7. Why I can’t save anymore and I have storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can’t save anymore and I have storage: Why I can’t save anymore and I have storage 8e9d8b76-4206-4589-9450-fc8d749a7895
  8. can’t save progress on gears of war 2 nor start a co-op game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t save progress on gears of war 2 nor start a co-op game: Cannot play gears of war 2 over cloud because Xbox live no longer supports Xbox 360 profiles and yet gears of war 2 requires an Xbox 360 profile to save progress....
  9. Xbox one console keeps signing me out of Xbox live so I can’t save progress on games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one console keeps signing me out of Xbox live so I can’t save progress on games.: Hi! i was wondering if anyone could assist me in somehow getting my xbox one to stop signing me out of xbox live when i go into a game? I cant save any progress. Ive checked internet connection...
  10. Can’t sign in on 360 games meaning I can’t save progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in on 360 games meaning I can’t save progress: I downloaded gears of war 3 from the game pass and usually i have no issue playing 360 games but whenever i open gears 3 i get a pop up telling me data won’t be saved as i need to sign in but...