I can't save game on Xbox 360 games

Discus and support I can't save game on Xbox 360 games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whenever I load up any type of Xbox 360 game on my Xbox it won't sign in, it says when it starts the game "Xbox live disconnected" and idk why I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lucas Leonard, Mar 7, 2023.

1. I can't save game on Xbox 360 games

Whenever I load up any type of Xbox 360 game on my Xbox it won't sign in, it says when it starts the game "Xbox live disconnected" and idk why I've been trying to play bo2 lately and it just lets me play the campaign with no saves and I can't play multiplayer or zombies online or on local it tells me to sign in and then it tells me reinstall so I did and it still does it, know how I can fix it?

:)

Lucas Leonard, Mar 7, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.~

Hello Luccas, try to follow the procedures below.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. Doomofman Win User

Xbox one cloud save?

No, you can't play 360 games on Xbox One, the saves on the cloud for your 360 games are unaffected though
  4. gds1972 Win User

Backwards Compatibility with xbox 360 saves

Hi

No you can't transfer you Xbox 360 game saves via a hard drive you will need to use an Xbox 360 to transfer the game saves to the cloud once you have done this your Xbox One should then see the game saves.
  5. German Agent Win User

Games pass

I can't save on a game that I got installed to my Xbox One. I think because it's a 360 game, but I can't to figure it out at all.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Transferring Saves

Hi, You can't transfer your Xbox 360 saves to play on Xbox One games, except for games that have that function, eg Minecraft. What you are talking about currently is for Xbox 360 backwards compatibilty on the Xbox One. What you do is move your save on
    the Xbox 360 to the cloud, so you can access that save when playing the same Xbox 360 game on the Xbox One.
Thema:

1. I can't save game on Xbox 360 games - Similar Threads - can't save game

2. I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do: So I load up fall out 4 and this message come up. But I have more than enough storage and two storage drives. I tried taking out the storage drives but it still says it....
  3. I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?: I don't know what to do I changed my gamer tag and lost everything! 2529da44-1743-4d43-8577-ed279b621a49
  4. I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on: I'm trying to have all my saved games that are saved onto the new account so I can continue playing 101201a2-98e0-4124-a2a7-d65698c4ade7
  5. "We can't save more data for this game or app" won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We can't save more data for this game or app" won't go away: I keep getting this message everytime I open a game on my Xbox Series X I've deleted games and deleted save data but nothing has fixed it 8018d693-54ac-4bd2-9175-3a80a7444e12
  6. My Xbox says "We can't save more data for this game or app" for every game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox says "We can't save more data for this game or app" for every game: Games won't let me save data or get my saved data 2a9caa85-aad9-49ee-a1bb-eab7b58da89c
  7. Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live): I just purchased and downloaded Dragon Age Origins from the Xbox store for my Xbox One console (8 October 2023). When loading the game I get an error that my profile cannot access xbox live and...
  8. Suddenly I can't save games with 100s of GB of space in ALL games on XBSX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly I can't save games with 100s of GB of space in ALL games on XBSX: Xbox you really need to look into this or give the consumer a legitimate response as to why this happening. This is now the 7th maybe 8th time I've dealt with this. The Xbox suddenly decides it...
  9. series x says "We can't save more data for this game or app".

in XBoX on Consoles
    series x says "We can't save more data for this game or app".: Before this only came up when I played Skyrim but now it’s on all the single player games I try, I have no clue on how to fix it so if anyone know please let me know [img]...
  10. Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?: For multiple days now I've been getting the message "we can't save more data for this game or app" I have soft/hard reset the Xbox multiple times. I have also deleted the main game I'm trying to...