I can't review the game

Discus and support I can't review the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the game in disk format and I wasnt allowed to give a review of the game using stars. I got a message saying that i didnt own the game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cunnigwolf747, Sep 16, 2017.

1. I can't review the game

I bought the game in disk format and I wasnt allowed to give a review of the game using stars. I got a message saying that i didnt own the game.

:)

cunnigwolf747, Sep 16, 2017
  2. Why Can't I Review games That I Own?

Hello! If you click on the view button on the game when it’s highlighted in your games, then go to game hub and you should be able to review there.

xFR3AKonaL3ASHx, Sep 16, 2017
  3. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Why Can't I Review games That I Own?

You should contact support directly to find out what is going on with your account. Contact Us | Xbox Support

Hope this helps. Good Luck.

{Parity}, Sep 16, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

I can't review the game

Sorry to hear it. You would need to purchase the game digitally in order to review it.

onyxishere, Sep 16, 2017
  5. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    Only digital purchases can be reviewed.

CrazY1985, Nov 2, 2018
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

I can't review the game

Only digital purchases can be reviewed.
  7. onyxishere Win User

I can't review the game

Sorry to hear it. You would need to purchase the game digitally in order to review it.
  8. Sodangidni Win User

Can't review a game I have on disk.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

That’s correct, when we have a physical game, the Microsoft store always gives that message about not owning a game, because the Microsoft store only verifies if you have a game digitally (purchased on the Microsoft Store)

For the same reason, you’re not able to write a review for the game. It is required a digital license.

For physical copies, the license of the game is attached to the disc itself and not your account, and for this reason we always need to insert the disc into the console if we want to play the game.
  9. Dan Hudson Win User

Yes can't review the game thru the console on the store. I own a disk version it says I haven't bought tgem
  10. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Dan H. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Do you mean that you want to write a review for the game in the Microsoft store, or what do you mean when you say “I can’t review the game”?

I appreciate your response,

Arturo.
Thema:

I can't review the game

1. I can't review the game - Similar Threads - can't review game

2. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  3. Can't review a game I have on disk.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't review a game I have on disk.: Xbox series x Robocop disk I can't review game . Bug? 92b7c0ae-9244-4229-8db6-59c0821fb90a
  4. I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review: Hi Xbox community, about a month ago I received a permanent ban for my Gamerpic (a normal picture of me and my friends). I was very surprised when I logged into Xbox enforcement history and saw...
  5. Can't submit case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't submit case review: I'm unable to submit a case review for my suspension. Please Help. bd9d3115-0f00-4108-a802-330be428c591
  6. Can't submit a case review?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't submit a case review?: My account got a permanent suspension but it doesn't say for what. When I try to submit a case review it just gives an error message. 6e139fce-bb2f-4f1e-87f1-c7ef6594a9d1
  7. Can't submit a review for Enforcement actions ban 2 days or less

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't submit a review for Enforcement actions ban 2 days or less: Split from this thread. the thing is most of the time they can't submit a review as most of these bans are 2 days or less, there is no recourse for this false banning, please push this up your...
  8. Recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review: Hi Xbox Community, I needed some assistance because recently I received an unjust permanent suspension and I cant submit a case review. Every time I try to submit a case review my account gets...
  9. Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page: When I go to launch Halo:Infinite, the windows store opens and shows me user reviews for Gaming Services. Can't figure out how to get past this issue. First review on Gaming Services says to use...
  10. I can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't submit a case review: whenever I go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/ to try and see my enforcement history, it just says "we are experiencing technical problems. Please try again later" it has been like this for almost...