I can't restore my account, it was blocked when i entered the wrong password (half of it)
Discus and support I can't restore my account, it was blocked when i entered the wrong password (half of it) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My brother sold the console xbox360 in the 13th year (bought in the 8th) and so, he created a game account for me, ThiquestRat75, using his mail and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Quantum228, Nov 22, 2018.
Thema:
I can't restore my account, it was blocked when i entered the wrong password (half of it)
Loading...
-
I can't restore my account, it was blocked when i entered the wrong password (half of it) - Similar Threads - can't restore account
-
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersI can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:... -
Alpha ring Can't play physical discs
in XboX InsidersAlpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
I can't restore my username
in XBoX AccessibilityI can't restore my username: I was trying to log into my microsoft account for game issues, then the message "your account does not exists" appears. Then I tried to restore my username if ever I forgot any details of it, so... -
Can't restore my Microsoft account to play Forza Horizon 5
in XBoX AccessibilityCan't restore my Microsoft account to play Forza Horizon 5: Good afternoon! I have this situation: Back in February 2024 I bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, I bought not through a bank card, but Steam wallet. The game was deleted somewhere in December... -
What happens when you can't apply a restore with OSU as an insider?
in XboX InsidersWhat happens when you can't apply a restore with OSU as an insider?: This is a realistic and worrying question for me as an insider since I didn't see any viable answers to this except "wait" maybe weeks or months for a later stable version to come out, which I... -
I can't restore my account
in XBoX AccessibilityI can't restore my account: I can't restore access to my microsoft account in any way I can provide proof that I am the account owner 671b9e60-fb84-4779-a63a-76186f3bd556