I cant remember username or email for a microsoft account I used as an alternate minecraft...

Discus and support I cant remember username or email for a microsoft account I used as an alternate minecraft... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If there's any way to find the email I used from the name "6868alt" I used on the minecraft account, that would be really awesome. I had used it as a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Incarn, May 31, 2023.

1. Incarn
    Incarn Guest

I cant remember username or email for a microsoft account I used as an alternate minecraft...

If there's any way to find the email I used from the name "6868alt" I used on the minecraft account, that would be really awesome. I had used it as a storage alt for Hypixel but I completely forgot the email and the actual microsoft account username. I know what the password is because it's the same as my main.

:)

Incarn, May 31, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

I cant remember username or email for a microsoft account I used as an alternate minecraft account.

Hi,Incarn ! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Do you remember if you registered either an alternate email or phone number to the account?

If you do, you can use that alternate method to get a hint regarding your main account

Go to the log in page>Sign in options>forgot my username>Enter the alternate email

If not the only way to sort this out then is by going to the log in page with a secondary email and once there select “forgot password.” Choosing the “forgot password” option will send you the link to a form . You will need to fill it out and wait for Microsoft to contact you and try to help regain access to theaccount, :)

Here are the detailed instructions and tips to fill the form :)

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. Elias L. Win User

I can't login to Minecraft, why?

Hi there, I was trying to sign into my microsoft account Minecraft PS4 Edition (BedRock Edition) but I can't remember the email and password because I had set the account up about a year and a half ago, I do remember the username I had for the account though.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Missing Microsoft Account

Like you said before "When I tried to enter a security code as I thought I forgot what my username was, I got this:". Where did you get the security code page? On Microsoft or Minecraft website? Just try to sign in and it will send the security code in one of these emails. They are alternative emails associated with the Microsoft email address you are probably using for Minecraft.
  5. Ronnieee Win User

How can I log into a email using a username

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your log in problem.

Unfortunately, you cannot use the username or gamertag to log in to your Microsoft account. You always need to use the email for that to log in to the account. You may have been using a different email for the account, try other emails that you have remembered.

You can also try using the log in email recovery here:

https://account.live.com/username/recover

It will ask to verify a phone number or alternate email to the account so it will provide you hint on the log in email.
  6. Nikita Tyurin Win User

I forgot the email i used for my minecraft account

i do not remember the email i used for the microsoft account migration so i cannot type it in to get my username recovered
Thema:

1. I cant remember username or email for a microsoft account I used as an alternate minecraft... - Similar Threads - cant remember username

2. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  3. i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...: i cannot remember my password as an old friend who i dont speak to anymore made my microsoft account and so now i cannot play minecraft due to this. I have tried to go on...
  4. I cant remember my email for my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant remember my email for my xbox account: hi well I want to get back on my old xbox account but I can't remember my email for it any suggestions 2e098f26-38ba-4da9-b34e-2572048b666d
  5. how do i recover a account with an email i cant remember

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i recover a account with an email i cant remember: So years ago i migrated my Minecraft Account from my Email But since my email was already being used for another account as Microsoft (my sisters) i had to make a new email. And after all this i...
  6. cant remember email

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant remember email: I forgot my email, I tried to log in with my phone number but I alredy have several accounts linked to it so it give several emails but they all blured so i cant remember it...
  7. how do i log into an account if i cant remember anything other then the account itself and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i log into an account if i cant remember anything other then the account itself and...: i have no memory of anything for the account and all i use the account for is my games and it has EVERYTHING on it. i really need this account to be able to try and prevent this from happening...
  8. Minecraft keeps asking to log me into a different Microsoft account which I cant remember

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps asking to log me into a different Microsoft account which I cant remember: I play on the bedrock version of minecraft and ive been using the same account to play however i did play with the account on a playstation 4 and 5.Whenever i try to sign in to a microsoft account...
  9. Cant remember login email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant remember login email: We had to reset my child's xbox. Unknowingly, this erased his profile/login info too. We cant recover his saved progresses without getting his old profile email. We know the profile name, but not...
  10. Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...: When I logged out of my account on minecraft on my ps5 I forgot to unlink it. The email that I used on it is an old email which I don't use anymore. I can't remember what the email was. Since my...