I can't remember the microsoft account I to my ps4 and now I can't sign in on my ps5. What...

Discus and support I can't remember the microsoft account I to my ps4 and now I can't sign in on my ps5. What... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't remember the Microsoft account I linked my PS4 Minecraft to and now I can't sign in to Minecraft on my PS5. Could I have some advice, it would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jake Morris, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Jake Morris
    Jake Morris Guest

I can't remember the microsoft account I to my ps4 and now I can't sign in on my ps5. What...

I can't remember the Microsoft account I linked my PS4 Minecraft to and now I can't sign in to Minecraft on my PS5. Could I have some advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Jake Morris, Feb 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I can't remember the microsoft account I to my ps4 and now I can't sign in on my ps5. What should I do?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Mojang:

"Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation Network account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be associated with a different account."

This may mean that we just need to check and sign in using all Microsoft accounts that you own until we find the correct account, Jake.

Also, you can try reaching out to Mojang for options available on their end. here you go: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

I have here a helpful article: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Elias L. Win User

I can't login to Minecraft, why?

Hi there, I was trying to sign into my microsoft account Minecraft PS4 Edition (BedRock Edition) but I can't remember the email and password because I had set the account up about a year and a half ago, I do remember the username I had for the account though.
  4. Vortex Husker Win User

I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

So I'm linked into the Ps5 account? And I'm not trying link another Microsoft account to my ps4, I'm trying to get into my Microsoft account that have my Email address linked to it.

I just don't understand why minecraft Microsoft account can't be unlinked? I'll have to pay for another minecraft Microsoft account if I can't get my original email address that I've veen using.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Why can't I sign into my microsoft account in minecraft on the ps5

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but according to Mojang if you receive the error "The solution is to link the PSN:tm: ID to a different Microsoft account since the Microsoft Account you’re attempting to use is already connected to a different PSN ID. Each Microsoft account may only be linked to a single PSN ID and vice versa."

This means that the system detects that your Microsoft account is already linked to a different PlayStation account.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. Vortex Husker Win User

I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

Is there any way possible to be able to use my Ps4 mojang/Microsoft email on my new ps4 with the same Email that I've been using. Because I want to use my Email to sign into my ps4 minecraft.
Thema:

1. I can't remember the microsoft account I to my ps4 and now I can't sign in on my ps5. What... - Similar Threads - can't remember microsoft

2. Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?: I got my Xbox One a few years ago (I believe in 2018) and I don't remember setting up an Epic Games account when we downloaded Fortnite, but I seem to need it when I want to redeem V-Bucks. Every...
  3. I can't remember my old accounts email but I know the password for it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't remember my old accounts email but I know the password for it: Am I able to get my old account back just by giving someone the password for my old xbox account. The account was originally made for someone else to use but I didn't realise the importance of it...
  4. My username has been changed, but I can't remember it, is there a way I can revert it back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My username has been changed, but I can't remember it, is there a way I can revert it back...: Hi, I don't know if it is me that changed it by accident or someone else, but my email address username has been changed, and I can't find it, or even remember changing it. I really need this...
  5. Logging in Minecraft with an old acc that I can't remember it's password. I wanna switch to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging in Minecraft with an old acc that I can't remember it's password. I wanna switch to...: So I just bought minecraft when I tried to log in for the first time it logged me with an old microsoft acc of mine which I can't remember it's password so I can't use it. There's no option of...
  6. I can't remember my login to Minecraft. It was originally migrated from Mojang.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't remember my login to Minecraft. It was originally migrated from Mojang.: Hi, I can't remember my login to Minecraft. It was originally migrated from Mojang. I have tried the reset password link but the email never arrives. Help. Thanks, A....
  7. How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?: I want to recover old xbox 360 account but I don't have the email it's asking for .Is it possible to get access without the old email or phone number I had when it was created? I can't remember...
  8. Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...: When I logged out of my account on minecraft on my ps5 I forgot to unlink it. The email that I used on it is an old email which I don't use anymore. I can't remember what the email was. Since my...
  9. I can't find or remember my old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find or remember my old email: So I had an account for like 4-5 years and one day my Xbox stopped working and like another year went by and it started to work again so I'm asking you if y'all could find the email to MTN Replayz...
  10. I can't remember my Minecraft microsoft email, but remember my xbox GamerTag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't remember my Minecraft microsoft email, but remember my xbox GamerTag.: My work email and game email are different, I can't remember my Minecraft Microsoft email, but remember my xbox GamerTag, minecraft and xbox uses the same email and I'm still logged on on this...