I can't reinstall a game I recently uninstalled.

Discus and support I can't reinstall a game I recently uninstalled. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have had this game for ages and been playing it a lot recently. But one day it just stopped opening. It gave me the troubleshoot error thing. I tried... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CooperWoody, Apr 1, 2021.

  1. I can't reinstall a game I recently uninstalled.


    I have had this game for ages and been playing it a lot recently. But one day it just stopped opening. It gave me the troubleshoot error thing. I tried so many things to get it to work, even a hard reset. Nothing worked. So I decided to uninstall it and then reinstall it. I go to uninstall it and when I go to all my owned games it's not there. I definitely own the game but it isn't here. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/CooperWoody
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/CooperWoody, Apr 1, 2021
    #1
  2. RemittingFire58 Win User

    Game will not reinstall after I uninstalled it!

    When you uninstalled did you uninstall everything or just the game? Do you have any updates, patches, or dlc still on the HDD which could be interfering? Also are you trying to do something else while it installs, or are you just letting it sit? Does anything
    else happen while it's installing, like does the screen dim, or a controller turn off, anything which could interrupt the progress? The issue seems odd for a disc install so I'm just trying to think what could be stopping it. Its not something as simple as
    a dirty disc is it, do other installs work as intended?
  3. Loder14 Win User

    Update Instillation Queued on XBOX ONE- NHL 15

    I also have this issue... DO NOT try uninstalling and reinstalling! Tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling over a 2.0kb update, now I can't install the game at all! Hope they fix this issue soon...
  4. Allebas Win User

    I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store

    You might want to check your local game stores. I got a copy from Gamestop for $7.00. And you can host games but their just isnt any matchmaking since the servers got shut down.
  5. Allebas Win User

    I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store

    Evolve was delisted. The only playable version is the legendary version of the game. If you have this version you can redownload it via your purchase history. If you had the "Games with Gold" version it isnt playable and can't be redownloaded.
  6. Pikmy5555 Win User

    I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store

    Shoot! Guess I'll have to make other plans. I might look for a physical copy of it somewhere if I get the chance. Thanks for the reply!
Thema:

I can't reinstall a game I recently uninstalled.

Loading...
  1. I can't reinstall a game I recently uninstalled. - Similar Threads - can't reinstall game

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Xbox app wouldn't work -- uninstalled -- can't reinstall

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app wouldn't work -- uninstalled -- can't reinstall: Getting an error message when trying to install xbox app on Windows 11 22H2 c10dd042-6aa7-44a4-a8de-03843f3290c3
  9. Why can't I reinstall FC24 on my Xbox One?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I reinstall FC24 on my Xbox One?: I tried to open FC24 but my Xbox One said it was corrupted and asked me to uninstall and reinstall the game. Whenever I try to install the game it immediately stops and shows this error code:...
  10. Can't reinstall digital game on xbox one

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reinstall digital game on xbox one: Hello, I uninstalled a game (AC Valhalla) that i bought digitally on xbox one, but now I can't find it on my owned games. When I go to the Microsoft store it shows that i have to buy it again....