I cant reinstall a game (forza horizon 5) PLEASE HELP!!!

Discus and support I cant reinstall a game (forza horizon 5) PLEASE HELP!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello gamers I need a real help because i tried the solution "ask a gamer" and it did not work for me so please.... first of all it was downloaded and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hassan khoja, Jan 30, 2023.

1. hassan khoja
    hassan khoja Guest

hello gamers I need a real help because i tried the solution "ask a gamer" and it did not work for me so please....
    first of all it was downloaded and i was playing normally everything was cool.
    I decided to "move" FORZA HORIZON 5 to an external hard drive and when it moved i deleted the files from the C: storage and due to that the game got deleted and couldn't install it again by the error code: 0x87e00008

:)

hassan khoja, Jan 30, 2023
  2. minghzhang Win User

Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

I reinstalled Forza Horizon 4 without any problems.Only Forza Horizon 5 will have an error.
  3. Jackson Lo Win User

Why Cant i find the Games i bought on my PC?

My Game Is in that list, but I cant find It in Xbox app, it's forza Horizon 5
  4. Filip Kurina Win User

I can not start the Forza Horizon 5

I tried to update graphic driver, I tried to update windows, reinstall Forza Horizon 5, verify the game
  5. GouyYT Win User

Forza Horizon 5 isnt downloading for xbox app

Yes I uninstalled it but I had to reinstall it in order to download Forza horizon 5
  6. Almiri Khvan Win User

Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

Hey , bro, you fixed this lags and sound-lags in Forza Horizon 5? How? Please ask me, i am playing Forza Horizon 4 , but Forza Horizon 5 don't work with this wheel, i am sad:(
Thema:

1. I cant reinstall a game (forza horizon 5) PLEASE HELP!!! - Similar Threads - cant reinstall game

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  4. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  5. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  6. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  7. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  8. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  9. cant backup forza horzizon 5 on my D drive for windows reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant backup forza horzizon 5 on my D drive for windows reinstall: i cant copy it it says that i have to be an administrator ven though i am and when i checked and my user has full cntrol permission set on it and it says that i cant edit it because is corrupt or...
  10. why cant i reinstall sea of thieves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i reinstall sea of thieves?: So, i wanted to play sea of thieves with a friend and when i tried updating the game it wouldnt update and i ended up trying to uninstall the game to try and reinstall it to see if that would help...