I cant register my Mojang account to a microsoft account.

Discus and support I cant register my Mojang account to a microsoft account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have want to change my account email but it wont let me and I need to speak to someone. ***Moved from Gaming and Xbox/Games and gaming/Other***... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ellis McAllister, Jun 3, 2023.

1. I cant register my Mojang account to a microsoft account.

I have want to change my account email but it wont let me and I need to speak to someone.

***Moved from Gaming and Xbox/Games and gaming/Other***

:)

Ellis McAllister, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Ellis McAllister,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum! Thank you for sharing your concern with us. I hope you are doing well today. I understand that you are having trouble registering your Mojang account to a Microsoft account and changing your account email. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue.

I would like to inform you that the issues related to Mojang account migration are best discussed with the Mojang Support team. They will be able to assist you with your account registration and email change concerns. To create a ticket with Mojang Support, please use this link: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net).

I hope this information helps you resolve your issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for being a part of the Xbox community!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. KushMehta Win User

Minecraft account migration from Mojang to Microsoft going bad / need to buy it AGAIN ?

What worked for me was logging into the account that I had the Mojang registration on which in my case was a Gmail account and logging in through the Microsoft login for the Gmail account. I had created a new outlook account for the migration but it did not migrate to that account but rather went to the other account which I assume was linked to the previous Mojang registered account.
  4. ljlandich0 Win User

How to play minecraft without Launcher

So , i have their same problem. Afyer migrating my mojang account to microsoft i cant find my bought minecraft anymore but i bought many years ago with my mojang account (java edition , i also have the email confirmation of the redemption of the gift card) . After contacting mojang they all lead me here to microsoft support
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Minecraft account stolen, then migrated

I have just recently noticed that all non-migrated Mojang accounts will be deleted on September 19th. I have not played Minecraft in maybe 2 years, but I do not want to lose my account. Sadly, it seems someone has already taken the liberty to migrate the account and steal it for themselves.

Who do I contact? The original Mojang account was registered in 2014, obtaining proof of purchase will be impossible. I still have access to the original e-mail of the account though, if that is of any help.
    Unfortunately if someone else already migrated your minecraft to their own Microsoft account there wouldnt be any way at all to fix that. At least not from Microsoft's end.

Minecraft Support might be able to help but if they cant then nothing else can be done.
  6. ErnHsyn06 Win User

I bought minecraft from Microsoft but I can't migrate

I got minecrat from Microsoft Store. So the account I bought was already a microsoft account. My account has nothing to do with mojang. I can't send verification code because I didn't get it from Mojang. My account is already microsoft account, why do I need verification but? I'm not a Mojang account
Thema:

1. I cant register my Mojang account to a microsoft account. - Similar Threads - cant register Mojang

2. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  3. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  4. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  5. I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC: I've tried messing with a bunch of different things/settings that others have recommended online, and still cant get the game to run on windows 10, id love some guidance, or for someone to...
  6. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  7. can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset: Just. bought. Razor. Wireless. HEADSET. I. HAV SERI. X. AND. A NEW. HICENCE. TV. ICAN HEAR. BUT CANT. TALK f617d3a1-280a-462c-8059-923f90c4c9f1
  8. Cant claim robux

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant claim robux: so i have 5,226 points and im trying to claim a 200 robux gift card thats 3,000 points but i cant and when i try to on pc on here it says i need a phone number but i cant pay for it atm...
  9. I need help i cant register on xbox dev mode partner center

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help i cant register on xbox dev mode partner center: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-apps/devkit-activation im on step 5 Hi hello there i can't register to xbox dev kit partner center due to a web page error or something else....
  10. Cant register xbox series controller to my devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant register xbox series controller to my devices: when I try to do so I get this error msg "Try again later... We can't add your device right now. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us." Im also facing other issues with...