I can´t register Gears Of War (1 and 3) codes

Discus and support I can´t register Gears Of War (1 and 3) codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have the codes of Gears of war from Gears of War 4. I have been able to registrer the code of Gears of War 2 and Judgment but when i try to registrer... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MaSaCr3W, Oct 11, 2016.

  1. MaSaCr3W
    MaSaCr3W Guest

    I can´t register Gears Of War (1 and 3) codes


    I have the codes of Gears of war from Gears of War 4. I have been able to registrer the code of Gears of War 2 and Judgment but when i try to registrer the codes of Gears of war 1 and 3 i can´t registrer. The system says me that I can´t registrer now, try
    to registrer later. But I tried to registrer the codes but I cant´t, the system says the same all time.

    Somebody can help me?

    Thanks

    :)
     
    MaSaCr3W, Oct 11, 2016
    #1
  2. ruizfierro99
    ruizfierro99 Guest
    reedem codes

    i can´t reedem two codes that include gears of war 1 and gears of war 3 for xbox one. this codes include in the video Game Gears of War 4 .
     
    ruizfierro99, Oct 11, 2016
    #2
  3. CODES 1,3 GEARS OF WAR

    HI, I have a problem with th codes of gears of war 1 and 3, I can´t change this codes, say

    Something went wrong
     
    FleecyLeopard64, Oct 11, 2016
    #3
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

    I can´t register Gears Of War (1 and 3) codes

    Redeem it you mean

    Ok does your account region match your actual region if not that would be why

    You must change it on this website to your actual region and if you don't live in an xbox live region it won't work
     
    ngocphi, Oct 11, 2016
    #4
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    You must change it on my y acount and change my region then do it on your consile
     
    ngocphi, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. FailedAsh910881 Win User

    Codes for the other gears

    I bought Gears of War 4 in the Black Friday Sale but I haven´t received the free codes of Gears 1, 2, 3 and others. Or it was a limited time offer?
  7. FailedAsh910881 Win User

    Gears of war 4 didn't get my Gears of war collection Codes

    I bought Gears of War 4 in the Black Friday Sale but I haven´t received the free codes of Gears 1, 2, 3 and others. Or it was a limited time offer?
  8. FailedAsh910881 Win User

    GEARS OF WAR 4 UPSET CUSTOMER WAITING FOR THE CODES AS PROMISED .

    I bought Gears of War 4 in the Black Friday Sale but I haven´t received the free codes of Gears 1, 2, 3 and others. Or it was a limited time offer?
  9. ngocphi Win User

    I can´t register Gears Of War (1 and 3) codes

    You must change it on my y acount and change my region then do it on your consile
  10. ngocphi Win User

    I can´t register Gears Of War (1 and 3) codes

    Redeem it you mean

    Ok does your account region match your actual region if not that would be why

    You must change it on this website to your actual region and if you don't live in an xbox live region it won't work
Thema:

I can´t register Gears Of War (1 and 3) codes

Loading...
  1. I can´t register Gears Of War (1 and 3) codes - Similar Threads - can´t register Gears

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...