I can´t refund a game

Discus and support I can´t refund a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; last week I installed a game called Astroneer, the game didn´t run, I searched help in a xbox forum, a answer was: uninstall and reinstall. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IgnacioCEF, Jan 8, 2022.

  1. IgnacioCEF
    IgnacioCEF Guest

    I can´t refund a game


    last week I installed a game called Astroneer, the game didn´t run, I searched help in a xbox forum, a answer was: uninstall and reinstall. I uninstalled the game, then I tried reinstall the game but the app ask me my personal data and card info again, what should i do?

    I can´t play any time and the game is already paid, I not pay again, help me pls

    :)
     
    IgnacioCEF, Jan 8, 2022
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    I can´t refund a game

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    To get a refund, please go here and copy the the order number https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

    Then use it to fill out this form https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/forms/request-a-...

    After submitting, wait for an email on the status of your refund. You should get one within 72 hours and if your request is approved, you'll get your money back soon after. Refunds are processed in 3 - 5 days.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Hi does anyone know if I can contact xbox support by phone. My son bought a shark card for gta but it only works for xbox s or x and he has xbox one so looking to get his account refunded Thanks

    Unless it's a physical card you bought at the store

    If so those are t refundable

    Only shark cards bought while in game can be refundable
  4. Smwutches Win User

    I can't refund my games

    Anything you purchase in the marketplace does state that there are no refunds. You would have to try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Илья ЦветкÐ Win User

    Login in Microsoft Store Xbox app.

    This all isn`t work. I give up, not going to deal with microsoft anymore.

    I have only one question after all. Can I refund the game that I allready buy at your store?
  6. Senryu BR Win User

    How do i get a refund on a game????

    The Ms don´t give refund (only in case of a terrible mistake, and i don´t see one of that?

    What you can do is apealing to game producer, Valve, explain your insatisaftion nad demand there your refund, to the best to worst case, in the minimum you tryed!!!.

    1. They give you a voucher for another valve game (to compensade you)

    2, They claim to you wait a new DLC will upgrate the game....(whiout date to today)

    3. they just ignore you :)

    I hope i help you and forgive my bad english it´self learnerd.
Thema:

I can´t refund a game

Loading...
  1. I can´t refund a game - Similar Threads - can´t refund game

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...