I can't redeem my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code.

Discus and support I can't redeem my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, can you help me, I tried a valid code for Gamepass Ultimate but when I try to use it It says something went wrong please contact microsoft support.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ruther Brix Guelos, Apr 2, 2021.

1. I can't redeem my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code.

Hi, can you help me, I tried a valid code for Gamepass Ultimate but when I try to use it It says something went wrong please contact microsoft support. there's no error code. I also tried buying 1-month Gamepass Ultimate using the MS store. It also says "Please contact Microsoft support something went wrong". I don't know what to do. kindly help me redeem my code. thanks.

:)

Ruther Brix Guelos, Apr 2, 2021
  2. ильяторсте Win User

I can't redeem my gift card.

When I type in the code it says I already own it and that is because I accidently cancelled my subscription for xbox gamepass ultimate and do whenever I try to redeem the code I can't anymore and I'm just trying to figure out how to resubscribe to the subscription but nothing is working.
  3. Daddy Crone Win User

Okay, so I got myself a Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. But once my current subscription ended, and when I tried to redeem it, it would not let me. Here is the message it shows

I got my codes from like the free discord gamepass ultimate codes, and I did it on the redeem site, the one you mentioned above.
  4. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

I actually remembered another older 12 month XBOX Live subscription that I tried to enter as well. It says, "

Converting your code

Redeeming your Prepaid Xbox Live Gold 12 Month code will automatically convert to 4 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and will be added to your current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account. By redeeming this code, you agree to this conversion. All conversions
    are final; ratio subject to change. See xbox.com/gamepass If you choose not to redeem at this time, you can keep your code and redeem it prior to its expiration date, if any.

So, notice it says you can keep your code and redeem it prior to its expiration date.

But what I want to do is redeem it after my Game Pass ultimate expires. Assuming I will not want to pay for it after Sept 2020. Do I have to just hold on to all my codes and hope they don't expire?
  5. FatalDarkprince Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate subscription

Hello there,

Yes absolutely! You can redeem any combination of gamepass/gold/ultimate code at any time. The only restriction regarding gamepass ultimate codes is you wont be able to redeem on top of the limit of 36 months or 3 years. Anything less than that, no restrictions.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

Do I need to put a credit card for a code?

when i add xbox gamepass ultimate redeem codes to my kids xbox ones they never get asked for a card, it asks do you want to enable auto renew, i say no and then the code is accepted and thats it done.
Thema:

I can't redeem my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code.

1. I can't redeem my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code. - Similar Threads - can't redeem Gamepass

2. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  3. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  4. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  5. Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number: First of all, I'm being sent around in circles on this topic now. I've contacted both Microsoft and Xbox support with both telling me to contact the other as they will know the best way to deal...
  6. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  7. Can't Auto redeem Gamepass Ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Auto redeem Gamepass Ultimate: Can't auto redeem "gamepass ultimate 1 month" in Rewards keep getting frozen screen then dashboarded submitted by /u/OneEyEstang22 [link] [comments]
  8. Can't redeem gamepass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem gamepass.: So, last year I bought an acer laptop which has 1 month of free gamepass ( no it hasn't expired ) I keep getting an error PUR-UnknownInternalFailure d2p2rpIhVidRsssj8qrpit.100 What should...
  9. I can't redeem my Xbox GamePass For PC Code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem my Xbox GamePass For PC Code.: Hello, i have recently bought Discord Nitro to get my 3 free months of GamePass For PC after purchased it i claimed the code and it said this: [mod removed - personal information] I have tried...
  10. Can't redeem gamepass ultimate code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem gamepass ultimate code: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through microsoft points, however whenever I put in the code it says that the code is only available to new customers despite that I've been using points to...