I can't redeem my Xbox GamePass For PC Code.

Discus and support I can't redeem my Xbox GamePass For PC Code. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i have recently bought Discord Nitro to get my 3 free months of GamePass For PC after purchased it i claimed the code and it said this: [mod... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alin Marincas, Dec 24, 2020.

1. I can't redeem my Xbox GamePass For PC Code.

Hello, i have recently bought Discord Nitro to get my 3 free months of GamePass For PC after purchased it i claimed the code and it said this:

[mod removed - personal information]

I have tried to redeem it on Microsoft 365 Family, Business Apps and my console but it didn't work.

I also took a picture of my email:

I can't redeem my Xbox GamePass For PC Code. [​IMG]

:)

Alin Marincas, Dec 24, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Based on what you posted, you're in Romania? Game Pass is not available in Romania.
  3. bowski477 Win User

PC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY

If you live in the Philippines there is no way to redeem a US PC gamepass code. These codes and offers are region locked.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

i redeemed a gift code and it wouldn't let me download it and i can't redeem it again

i redeemed an xbox gift code on microsoft, i redeemed it sucessfully but it wouldn't download.

I have tried to fix the problem but made it worse as now i can't see it download and i can't find it on my PC anymore. I tried to redeem it again and it wont let me.
    What is the game? Also was the code for the Xbox or PC version of the game. Asking because redeeming a code for the Xbox version of a game wont necessarily give you the PC version unless the game is a play anywhere title.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Xbox gamę pass

No you can't redeem the 1 month trial after purchasing GamePass. Also, if you redeem the trial code prior to purchasing GamePass and you purchase GamePass it will replace the trial and you will lose what days are left on the trial.
  6. Rizzano74 Win User

XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro

I'm on PC, I don't have an XBox One. I have the xbox pc gamepass app. The codes are supposed to be in the notification area but they aren't. Talked to an agent and they said they same thing, that since many are probably are redeeming this deal they are
    backed up.
Thema:

1. I can't redeem my Xbox GamePass For PC Code. - Similar Threads - can't redeem GamePass

2. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  3. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  4. Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number: First of all, I'm being sent around in circles on this topic now. I've contacted both Microsoft and Xbox support with both telling me to contact the other as they will know the best way to deal...
  5. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  6. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  7. Can't Auto redeem Gamepass Ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Auto redeem Gamepass Ultimate: Can't auto redeem "gamepass ultimate 1 month" in Rewards keep getting frozen screen then dashboarded submitted by /u/OneEyEstang22 [link] [comments]
  8. Can't redeem gamepass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem gamepass.: So, last year I bought an acer laptop which has 1 month of free gamepass ( no it hasn't expired ) I keep getting an error PUR-UnknownInternalFailure d2p2rpIhVidRsssj8qrpit.100 What should...
  9. I can't redeem my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code.: Hi, can you help me, I tried a valid code for Gamepass Ultimate but when I try to use it It says something went wrong please contact microsoft support. there's no error code. I also tried buying...
  10. Can't redeem gamepass ultimate code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem gamepass ultimate code: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through microsoft points, however whenever I put in the code it says that the code is only available to new customers despite that I've been using points to...