i cant redeem my gamepass ultimate gift card

Discus and support i cant redeem my gamepass ultimate gift card in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i just bought this xbox ultimate giftcard and when i try to redeem it it keeps on saying "something went wrong" , i've put it in and every time it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lelelelele1234s, Oct 5, 2022.

1. i cant redeem my gamepass ultimate gift card

So i just bought this xbox ultimate giftcard and when i try to redeem it it keeps on saying "something went wrong" , i've put it in and every time it says it, i checked every letter to see if i did something wrong but nothing. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/Lelelelele1234s
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lelelelele1234s, Oct 5, 2022
  2. Jnuno82 Win User

Can´t redeem xbox gamepass gift code - Regional differences

Hello George

It´s gamepass ultimate. I tried redeeming on my brother´s account (giftee) and it didn load.

Tried on mine after my subscription ended today and same outcome.

And yes I purchased this gift on the same region, same console, same bank card I pay for my gamepass ultimate subscrition that I´ve had for a while. I tried redeeming after matching the region I had on when I bought the gift code (english US), and also setting it to South Africa...
  3. AcidRaZor Win User

It says my code has been already used

Same issue here. Code redeemed successfully, no ultimate gamepass. Doesnt reflect on my history/account. Didnt get a confirmation email. No other accounts on the xbox, and the gift card was only for me, so not redeemed by accident by anyone on any other account. Powercycled my xbox, nothing. Virtual agent/support is broken because I cant type messages, calling request doesnt work as theres a "temporary failure"

Heck man, i was excited when i got this for xmas, but now i cant do jack
  4. Peter-196 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

Will you be coming out a xbox gamepass ultimate gift card
  5. Xtian3 Win User

I’m trying to switch from the 10$ gift card to GPU pass ultimate on Xbox app however it doesn’t give me the option of manage.

Wait but why there’s the auto redeem option on rewards? I have my credit card on file! I’m just trying to switch my auto redeem from the 10$ gift card to the GAME PASS ULTIMATE that’s all!
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I cant redeem my xbox gamepass ultimate gift card code.

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gift card codes.

Based on the error message you provided, suggests that the codes were already redeemed/used to a Microsoft account. It might be possible that the codes have already been redeemed on your account or to one of your accounts.

To confirm this, kindly sign in to all of your Microsoft Xbox accounts on account.microsoft.com > go to payment and billing > order history > select the date of range when you attempted to redeem the codes.

Also, check the accounts' Order History of your family members or friends who might have been using your Xbox console or Windows PC frequently at your home. It might be possible that the codes were redeemed to one of their accounts.

You may also check if the subscription is active on account.microsoft.com > services and subscription.

If you're unable to find the redeemed gift card codes transaction under Order History in all of your accounts, you will need to contact the person or retailer who provided you the gift card codes as they provided you with used codes.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

i cant redeem my gamepass ultimate gift card

1. i cant redeem my gamepass ultimate gift card - Similar Threads - cant redeem gamepass

2. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  3. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  4. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  5. i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help: just respond too my question 733dbec2-b80c-46d7-b5a7-c01ff49614dc
  6. What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed: I bought an Egyptian code for Minecraft while i was at America with an American debit card but now im in Egypt. Once i try to redeem the code it says that it was purchased from a different region...
  7. Cant redeem the 3 dollar gift card from gamepass so how do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem the 3 dollar gift card from gamepass so how do I fix it: Everytime I hit redeem it says it does but it never takes my points or adds the funds e2ba82b1-144f-46aa-941b-b1e49f340257
  8. cant redeem gamepass on series x purchased from eb games

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant redeem gamepass on series x purchased from eb games: i purchased the eb games bundle with the gamepass and when i go to upgrade now for gamepass i get an error 0x80073cf0 "restart console or trying uninstalling the app" but it is the microsoft...
  9. I cant redeem xbox gamepass for 3 month in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant redeem xbox gamepass for 3 month in pc: Hello so i got this problem when i try to redeem the code it said "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page. Check the instructions that...
  10. Cant redeem my Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant redeem my Gamepass Ultimate: I bought a Gamepass Ultimate from Walmart online, but I can't redeem it, it says This code was purchased in a different region and cant be redeemed, it was from Walmart online app and I'm from...