I cant redeem my code for PC game pass and PC game pass ultimate

Discus and support I cant redeem my code for PC game pass and PC game pass ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought both of these codes but they wont work. it says Pick another way to payb This code isn't from a gift card. If someone could help me that would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Monki1234, Jul 13, 2022.

1. Monki1234
    Monki1234 Guest

I bought both of these codes but they wont work. it says Pick another way to payb This code isn't from a gift card. If someone could help me that would be great.

:)

Monki1234, Jul 13, 2022
  2. Hazzar10 Win User

Saying i'm not subscribed to Game Pass on Windows 10

I didn't buy Game Pass Ultimate, I redeemed a code for regular game pass on PC and yes I am using the same login
  3. Smwutches Win User

How do I transfer a game pass onto my console?

As long as you're signed into the same account you used to redeem the code, then it'll automatically be on the console when you sign in unless you redeemed a code for PC Game Pass and not console or Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Redeemed the wrong form of Game Pass

If the code itself was for Xbox Game Pass, then it would have been redeemed as Xbox Game Pass regardless of where you redeemed it. There would be no way to redeem it as Game Pass for PC.

The only way it would have converted to something else is if you have Game Pass Ultimate (which includes both Game Pass for console and Game Pass for PC). If that is the case, then it's not possible to revert it back to what it was before being converted.

If the code itself states it is for the console and you don't have Ultimate, you would want to contact the retailer you purchased it from and see if there is anything they can do since it is the wrong card.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

I can't redeem my Game Pass Ultimate code from Discord Nitro. Can someone help?

I haven't had ultimate but I had normal game pass for pc before
    That would be why you can't redeem it then...from the FAQs in the link I posted before:

"If you were previously subscribed or currently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass for PC, or an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you will not be able to redeem the two month trial for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!"
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate code redeem

No code for Game Pass (console/pc/ultimate) is automatically redeemed to your account. Microsoft and Xbox gift cards from Rewards are added to your account automatically, but game pass is not.
Thema:

1. I cant redeem my code for PC game pass and PC game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - cant redeem code

2. i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help: just respond too my question 733dbec2-b80c-46d7-b5a7-c01ff49614dc
  3. What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed: I bought an Egyptian code for Minecraft while i was at America with an American debit card but now im in Egypt. Once i try to redeem the code it says that it was purchased from a different region...
  4. Cant redeem overwatch code from xbox perks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem overwatch code from xbox perks: When I try to redeem the xbox perk code that I copied from the xbox game pass app on the Microsoft website it says We can't find this product. This code no longer works. Contact the retailer or...
  5. when i want to redeem the code i doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i want to redeem the code i doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product and...: so i bought the msfs2020 premium deluxe disk version.i installed the game.but i have a problem with activation.when i want to redeem the code it doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product...
  6. I cant redeem a code or buy a game or live without a creditcard even if with a PayPal i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem a code or buy a game or live without a creditcard even if with a PayPal i...: I cant redeem a code buy live or games without a creditcard. Even when a had a PayPal i was still required to have a creditcard I dont want a creditcard or PayPal to much difficulties. Why cant...
  7. Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. This is the error that i get 47356393-0bb6-4495-b446-15b85d210d8b
  8. i cant redeem an xbox code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant redeem an xbox code: Dear team, i cant redeem an xbox digital game code , and I made sure that both the region and the console are right . the code i bought is from a site called eneba and its legit , yet i keep...
  9. Cant redeem gifted digital code

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem gifted digital code: I had gotten a Gifted digital code from someone and tried to redeem it and it says "This code wasn't found ____ try re-entering it (did many times). If the code is damaged (which I think it is),...
  10. Cant redeem game code.of age of empires 4, i only have 10 letters and numbers on the code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem game code.of age of empires 4, i only have 10 letters and numbers on the code...: Help cant redeem game code, only have 10 letters and numbers, i need to have 25 numbers for to redeem it a16903cf-2957-44df-82fb-716b12752223