I can't redeem Minecraft Java + Bedrock

Discus and support I can't redeem Minecraft Java + Bedrock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own minecraft bedrock edition on xbox one, under my account, I have been wanting to play java but I really didnt want to have to pay, so when I saw... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by i just wanna play java, Jul 5, 2022.

1. I can't redeem Minecraft Java + Bedrock

I own minecraft bedrock edition on xbox one, under my account, I have been wanting to play java but I really didnt want to have to pay, so when I saw the minecraft java + bedrock and learned it was free if i had one of the versions, i was stoked, when i tried to redeem it on my pc, it didnt work, it said i had to pay, I had made sure I was on the right account, now I dont know what to do.

:)

i just wanna play java, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Elias Abou Win User

if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i need to buy the redeem code of the java & bedrock ???

Thanks alot Ben and im doing well but i meant if i want to get a minecraft java redeem code will i get minecraft bedrock also cuz Im thinking about buying minecraft java redeem code and because minecraft did the java & bedrock edition together that means that i will get minecraft bedrock too

Am I right???
  3. OP_TikTak Win User

Can you get minecraft java and bedrock edition with a xbox giftcard?

So I go to minecraft java and bedrock edition and then click redeem a code under the three dots. After that i wait for it purchase. Then i got to the xbox app go into the microsoft acc that has minecraft on it then i will be able to access minecraft bedrock and java edition. I am correct right?
  4. Satvik Sharma1 Win User

I am not able to login in feather client it is showing Ms auth failed

i today buy minecraft and just logging that acc in feather client in which i redeem minecraft java and bedrock edition it not logging :(
  5. Astronut365 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 not owned by me anymore?

Also again my order history will NOT say I purchased Minecraft because I did not. As stated before, I got minecraft bedrock because Mojang gave a free code to redeem Bedrock for all Mojang users that purchased Java Edition before a certain date see article below:

How do I get free bedrock if I have Java? (wikilivre.org)

"Windows 10 has the legacy Java Edition as well as the modern Bedrock Edition. If you bought the Java Edition before October 19, 2018, you can redeem a free copy of the Bedrock Edition. You can also buy the Windows 10 edition directly from Microsoft for $20."

I did redeem this code, so again what gives?
  6. OP_TikTak Win User

Can you get minecraft java and bedrock edition with a xbox giftcard?

So then do i redeem the code on the giftcard and click next?

And does it have to be the exaclty the same like minecraft java and bedrock edition costs $40 and i have a $50 xbox can i still get minecraft java and bedrock edition even if the xbox giftcard value $10 more?
Thema:

I can't redeem Minecraft Java + Bedrock

1. I can't redeem Minecraft Java + Bedrock - Similar Threads - can't redeem Minecraft

2. I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...: i was gifted minecraft java and bedrock edition, i redeemed it in the microsoft store on a pc and downloaded the game but never opened it up. Now i am on a macbook because the pc is broken and I...
  3. I have a Minecraft minecoin gift card but I can't redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Minecraft minecoin gift card but I can't redeem it.: I have the Minecraft gift card but I don't have any receipts. I was not given one when I bought one and I can't get one l. What do I do? 5a1a8e8d-5697-4262-b697-a8c6bacf386f
  4. I can't redeem Java Minecraft even though I already have Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't redeem Java Minecraft even though I already have Bedrock: I was told that I could get Java for free since I have Bedrock, but it won't let me redeem it and instead asks me to buy it. Any help? 4412742f-d482-45f7-a6b5-2d107d11f135
  5. Bought Minecraft as gift with my account and my kid can't redeem it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft as gift with my account and my kid can't redeem it: Hello, i have bought Minecraft Deluxe edition on Microsoft store as gift for my kid. However when i chose payment method there was no possibility to set Czechia as country for payment profile....
  6. I can't redeem my minecraft bedrock and java game code

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem my minecraft bedrock and java game code: it says "this code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account." I bought it on kinguin and it says "can redeem in turkey" i live in turkey 2 week now and i dont...
  7. I bought Minecraft as a gift but they can't redeem it because their region is wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft as a gift but they can't redeem it because their region is wrong?: Is there a human person working for this company? Please contact me. d7bdd9a0-0a82-4f60-a083-806f86cad489
  8. Can't redeem minecraft java after owning minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem minecraft java after owning minecraft bedrock: I've had this issue since minecraft released the ability to play both games as long as you own minecraft bedrock and or java, I own bedrock and it shows a play button when I go to java and then...
  9. My friend can't redeem their free minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't redeem their free minecraft java: so it has been well over June 7th, and my friend still can't redeem their minecraft java? when they open their launcher and press play it tells them to create a profile, and so they enter their...
  10. I can't redeem minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't redeem minecraft java: i have a message on the minecraft launcher that says i own bedrock and get java as a bonus but when i click redeem it takes me to the website and instead of a get button i either have to get xbox...